3

luke's pov *

"ashton, i need to tell you something." he looks over at me from across the lunch table and nods. i put some cheetos in my mouth and swallow. i didn't have a clue how to tell him. well, i knew i wasn't suppose to tell but I could trust ashton. ashton and i are all alone at a lunchtable. not even other freshmans wanted to sit with us.

"i'm waiting buddy. lunch doesn't last forever." i chew on the inside of my lip contemplating if it was a good idea. i decide not to tell him and just say some random shit.

"i-i-i'm gay." as if he didn't already know, dumbass. i've never officially told anyone i was gay, mostly because there was never anyone to tell. my mom would beat the shit outta me and my dad died in a car crash. i have to brothers named jack and ben that are much older, i'm sure they wouldn't judge but still not a good idea.

"haha, luke i knew that. everytime i wanted to watch porn this summer you never seemed interested and just got on your phone. you've never had a girlfriend, and i remember that one day when you told me tits were gross. its not that hard to figure out luke." i can't tell if i'm blushing or not because all of my focus was in the tall kiwi boy sauntering towards my table.

"hey, luke can i see you in the hallway?" he smiles down at me, glancing back to his table. no one is watching him. i peer towards ashton and shrug my shoulders.

"y-yeah s-sure calum." i reach for his hand while we walk out but he ignores and shoves it in his pocket. once again i am pulled into a tiny closet that reeks of chemicals.

"did you fucking tell that kid? luke i could get arrested. i told you not to goddamn say anything." he isn't necessarily screaming at me but its louder then usual and his breath is hot. my bottom lip quivers in fear.

"n-no i didn't. i swear calum i didn't." i tilt my head to the floor so that i am no longer admiring the brunette's face. i choke back a tear. why am i crying?

"are you c-crying?" i kind of regret letting out a small 'yes'. i was afraid he'd laugh at this pitiful 15 year old pussy lying on the floor crying. it was sort of a panic attack. i couldn't breathe and tears were puddling around my face on the floor.

"i c-can't b-breathe." calum grabs me and sits me up against the wall, hugging me gently. he peppers kisses along my jawline.

"are you okay, baby boy? i can drive you home if you'd like. i can lie and say your sick." i pull my shirt sleeves over my hands and dust away the remaining tears wandering around on my cheeks. i lean into his shoulder.

"i'm more than okay. i just want to go back to class, but the thing is i don't know where class is. i don't know anything for fuck's sake. absolutely nothing. a teacher called on me and I didn't know the answer. everyone laughed, i guess it was basic chemistry." he cups my cheeks in his big hands smiling wide.

"do you want me to take to the janitors closet the rest of the day? i want to get to know you luke. cuz i-i think you're cute."