11

third person pov *

"your tongue, god, it feels so good." luke moaned. calum's mouth was searching everywhere on the younger boy's bum. luke had asked him to eat him out. so, calum did just that.

"f-fuck, daddy. i wish i could see your face while you are licking me." calum enjoys the moans and whimpers coming from above him. just knowing that his tongue could make someone feel so much pleasure was a total confidence boost. he slides his tongue in painfully slow.

"i-i'm gonna cum. fuck, daddy, faster." calum obeys his little princess. he licks stripes across luke's hole, teasing him. suddenly calum is no longer enjoying it. he pulls away quickly not even hesitating to do what he wants.

"lay on your back. now, kitten." luke groans at the lack of friction but follows the older boy's instructions. luke moves from his position and lies down on his back, the best that he could in the cramped space.

"d-daddy? what are you go-" luke is cut off by the instant painful pleasure. he hadn't even realised calum's trousers were off. but he did realise that calum's dick was now inside him.

"if it hurts, i want you pull on my hair. m'kay? i don't want to hurt you." calum thrusts in once more. luke cringes at the once somewhat pleasurable feeling that had suddenly changed to severe pain. his arms flung up to grip at the older boy's curls.

"i-it hurts!" calum waits a bit, letting luke try to adjust. then he bucks his hips into the blonde's again. luke lets out a cry of pleasure.

"does it feel good now, princess?" luke nods while whimpering. this is more than he ever imagined happening in a fucking janitors closet.

"oh my god, daddy. i'm gonna cum. please, go, f-f-faster." calum's once slow thrusts turn into hard ones. they were both cursing under their breath. seeing luke coming undone in front of him was enough to get him off.

"s-shit!" calum releases inside of the blonde. luke follows soon after, letting out a string of curse words and a few daddy's.

"t-thank you." it was a bit painful for luke to stand up and shimmy into his jeans but he got over it. if anyone asked him why he was walking with a limp he'd simply say he pulled a muscle playing football. seemed like a good idea at the time.

"wanna come over and watch movies? nothing sexual. i just want to hang out with you." luke nods with a cheeky smile on his face.

"as long as we get to cuddle."