1

third person pov *

"oh oh god calum please" luke's groans were soft but quite impatient. calum looks up, only to go right back to teasing him. luke wasn't sure what exactly the older boy was thinking when he had pulled him into the closet. its not like he knew him. besides, luke is 15, not much to see there anyways. so, why calum was sucking his dick in a janitors closet on the first day of his freshman year, luke did not know.

"shh, baby i said be quiet. please keep it down freshy." luke tries to ignore the fact calum had just called him 'freshy'. he shuts his eyes with anticipation while a wave of euphoria surges throughout his body. calum slides his mouth off with a pop.

"god, what am i suppose to say now? i don't even know you. like-i-uhm w-w-why'd you grab me?" luke's voice is quiet as he stutters. his cheeks turn a bright red while calum finishes wiping cum off his cheeks.

"you were hot, i wanted something. but i didn't quite realize you were a freshman. so i gave you something. nice guy, i know." calum grunts while trying to move away from luke. the blonde didn't know what to say so he leaned in to kiss the brunette instead. hey, actions speak louder than words.

calum quickly pulls his plump lips away. he made a mistake in choosing luke. he didn't realse how attached the boy was going to become. he didn't realise how much the boy would beg for more.

calum DEFINITELY didn't realise that he was going to actually like this kid.