0

third person pov*

"can you pass me that pencil please?" luke's breath hitches as a very attractive boy pokes his shoulder. he nods his head while leaning over to pick it up.

"uh-uhm here you go." luke internally rolls his eyes realising that was the most awkward thing he'd ever done. he was just a freshmen trying to get through his first day. he thinks about asking the older boy where the algebra room was.

"hey, um, where is the math room at? if you don't want to help its o-okay." the tall brunette boy smirks down at him. he sets his hand on luke's waist.

"of course i can. my name's calum. you don't mind being late to class do you?"

"not really, but why would i be late if you're showing me around?" calum pushes his thumbs into the younger boys hips, leaning in closer. his hot breath on luke's neck was really making him flustered.

"well, we might take a detour." before luke has a chance to ask him what that meant, calum had already begun walking down the hallway. desperately trying to catch up, luke calls out.

"hey, er-calum! wait up! i need to get my math books!" calum grins to himself. this boy was a complete innocent baby. he didn't even have a clue. the older boy saunters to luke.

"no you don't." the younger boy feels calum's fingers grab into his wrist. to be completely honest, luke was scared.

"i-i'm scared. s-s-stop it!" he tries to pull away desperately. there was no one in the hallways to help. he let out a whimper.

"hey, hey, there there princess. I didn't mean to scare you. just follow me okay? don't cry, baby." luke jutted out his bottom lip, trying to hold back tears. the kiwi boy bends down to place a kiss upon his cheek. luke follows him to a janitors closet.

"calum, this is cramped. i can't go in there. i-i-i don't know why you are messing with me! please just let me go." the brunette presses his lips down to the younger boy's. tugging on his t-shirt, calum pulls him into the closet.

"hey, promise me you'll be quiet?" luke's blue iris's get really wide in an attempt to jump back. the cramped room wasn't allowing him much room to move though. was calum going to beat him?

"c-calu-calum? you aren't going to hurt me are you? please don't i-i." the older boy smiles down at him. he was so adorable, just clutching onto a mop trying to get away. calum wanted to do nothing of the sort. pleasure not pain.

"i only hurt if thats what you want, baby. do you want me to spank you, kitten?" he notices the blonde's breath hitches. luke had not been expecting anything sexual to come out of their meeting. of course, yes, calum was extremely attractive but, what the hell?

"shit, i can't help you with that." luke shakily points to calum's bulge. ignoring luke's quiet pleads for him to stop, the brunette shoves him against the door. he proceeds to slide his fingers down luke's chest making sure to stop at the top of his jeans. this earns a soft moan to escape luke's pink lips.

"thats okay baby, but i can help you with that."