"Yeah, it's like the only thing to do." Said Jen. "I don't know about you bitches, but I'm going to invite boys." Jen smirked and headed towards Liam, Zac, & Lou.

"Hey boys."

"Hey." They replied.

"So tomorrow do you guys want to come to the movies with me, Vanessa, & Jessica?"

"Sure, what time?" Zac asked.

"I'll text you about that tomorrow. Kay, bye."

"They said yes." Jen smiled at the two girls.

"If my dad sees me with them, he's going to freak." Jess laughed.

"Don't worry, I have a plan so each of our parents won't see us with those five sexy guys."

"Jen you never called anyone here sexy except One Direction." Vanessa said in shock.

"Can a girl play around?" Jen laughed. "Anyways let's figure out what we should watch."

***

Harry haven't talk or hanged out with Vanessa all day, because he knew he can't be too close with her. If he is, when he's gone, he'll just feel lost without her.

Vanessa thought it was strange that he didn't talk to her today, but she let it go.

Jennifer has an urge to tell Vanessa, Jessica, and Franki about the boys. But she had to keep her promise to Lou, so instead of her telling her friends about it she decided it was best for the boys to them themselves.

Jennifer's P.O.V

I had enough of keeping it a secret, I really need to tell the girls, but I can't! Stupid Louis! Why you gotta make me promise?!?!?!?!?? I got to convince them to tell the girls or I will chop someone's head off!

I took a deep breath and walked through the door. The boys weren't in there. Fuck.

I heard the door open. "Hay Jen what ya doin?" Asked Jessica.

"Oh nothing much, just trying to look for Mrs. Thomas that's all, yeah." I hope I wasn't to sneaky.

"Jen this is Lewis's ninth period. I know you two are going out you don't have to keep it a secret." She looked upset.

"What?" I said shocked. "Yeah Lewis is a special guy and to tell you the truth I do like him, but he isn't my boyfriend. He has a girlfriend from his old school he use to go."

"Oh sorry, you guys seem so close." She smiled a bit.

"Jessica do you have a crush on Lewis?" I jumped excitedly. "But wait aren't you dating Neil?"

"Okay I have to admit I do have a crush on him and we aren't dating."

"But I saw you two kissing."

"Yeah um to tell you the truth, the only reason that happened was that I was trying to make you jealous, for um... taking Lewis away."

"You son of a bitch." I glared at her.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't be Jess. I know how it feels to like someone and them liking some other person other than you. I get it and I taught you well on how to do that." I laughed. "If you would of told me you liked him I would of backed off."

"Yeah thanks and next time I'll tell you on who I like, maybe."

"Wait how did you know I had a crush on Neil?"

"Vanessa."

"It's true but since she has a big mouth I'll tell you who she likes and it's obviously Harris. I think you should go back to class Mrs. Bennett is going bitch at you."

"That woman needs Jesus I tell you and okay bye."

"Peace out." I waved goodbye at her.

So I'm all alone here..... no one around.....time to dance.... to One Direction....or watch there tour videos because I will never go to one of their concerts and I'll die alone!!!! What am I talking about? I met them already. I went on the computer and just searched one direction concert, there was one the said 'Zayn broke world record : highest note live beating Demi Lovato' WTF? I pressed on it and they performing 'Rock Me'. Then Zayn like sang his part so high I fell off my chair in awe.

"OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO HOT! ZAYN DON'T DO THIS TO ME. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD, I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE ZAYN! STAHP IT! STAHP KILLING ME! YOUR SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WE ARE GONNA HAVE LIKE TEN KIDS AND THEN TEACH THEM HOW TO DREAM! ZAYN YOUR SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN..... THIS IS WHY EVERY FLACKING GIRL WANTS TO HAVE YO BABIES CUZ YOU A SEXY AS MOTHER FUCKER IN THE WORLD ALONG WITH THE OTHER FOUR SEXY SHITS THAT ARE WITH YOU." I fangirled a little to much. I played the video like five freaking times and I almost cried of the beauty in his voice. The boys still weren't back so I just left, I hope I don't get in trouble.

Louis's P.O.V

"Why are we out here?" Harry asked Li.

"Hazza we're out here to become one with nature." I answered for Li putting my arm around him.

"No not exactly, let's play football!" Niall threw the ball and it hit my bum.

Niall laughed. (A/N: I can hear his laugh in my head *0*)

"OW! YOU DID NOT JUST DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID?" I snapped my fingers.

"Let's pick teams." Said Harry.

"I don't want to play lads, I'm just gonna go inside and fix my hair." Zayn said walking inside.

"I choose LOU on my team." Niall jumped on my back.

"Awe." Harry & Liam pouted.

"HA!"

Zayn's P.O.V

I went into the restroom, when I just remembered I forgot my hair brush in the classroom. As I was opening the door a bit, I heard someone like freaking out in there.

"OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO HOT! ZAYN DON'T DO THIS TO ME. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD, I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE ZAYN! STAHP IT! STAHP KILLING ME! YOUR SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WE ARE GONNA HAVE LIKE TEN KIDS AND THEN TEACH THEM HOW TO DREAM! ZAYN YOUR SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN..... THIS IS WHY EVERY FLACKING GIRL WANTS TO HAVE YO BABIES CUZ YOU A SEXY AS MOTHER FUCKER IN THE WORLD ALONG WITH THE OTHER FOUR SEXY SHITS THAT ARE WITH YOU." It was a girl, I'm guessing Jennifer. Aha.

I heard her foot steps coming closer to the door so i ran and hid in a corner. I saw the girl coming out and it was Jen. Yay I was right! :D Oh yeah the brush.

I got it out and went back into the restroom. I heard voices from the halls and it was familiar.

"Oh my god you guys!" It was Franki laughing I recognize her voice anywhere. I'm such a creep.

"I thought you only liked Tootsie Roll." I heard another girl say.

"No I don't like him as much as I really like Tootsie Pop. He's sweet, funny, and he has a beautiful voice." I heard Franki answer. I smiled I think she's talking about me c:

"I got to admit Tootsie Pop is cute." I heard another say.

"Shayla don't touch him or look at him, I'm a very jealous girl." Franki laughed.

"Okay then, if that's what you want that's all good." I heard the girls voices fade away.

Wow :]

_____________________

Hope you peeps

<3() ()

\(='•'=)/ liked it :]

2 votes for next chapter :D