Sly Bunny Dumb Fox

Start from the beginning

"What kind of friend would I be?"

Judy stopped abruptly to face him, "First of all, you are not my friend-"

"Ouch." he whined.

"And secondly, I will never ever get acquainted with the likes of you." she finished with a finger pointed at him for emphasis.

"I gave you a massage for free. " he pointed out with a smirk and a half lidded look.

Yes, sure. He just had to point that out.

"I'm pretty sure that you are more than acquainted with me than you realize."

The tip of Judy's ears glowed red. Over a week had passed and that one particular incident still burned in her memory.

He had lied to her. No matter how much he twists the truth, he still lied to her. He tricked her. Took advantage of her.

She glared back at his lidded look. And still, a week had passed and that look still got to her. It still disarmed her.

"You tricked me and you know it." she countered.

"It's called a hustle, sweetheart." he corrected.

"Call it what you will!" she exclaimed. Pointing a sharp finger at him. "But if you think just for a second that I would just let you walk all over me then you have another thing coming!"

Her threat didn't seem to faze him. His smile rose higher

"And that thing would be?"

"Jail time." she bluntly answered.

"I have enough reason to arrest you right now." she added.

The fox remained nonplussed. "Be that as it may. You wouldn't arrest me."

To that, Judy laughed. Her paws flying to her hips, "And why is that?"

"I haven't done anything illegal."

"You were Jaywalking."

"And you're gonna arrest me just for that?"

"I might."

"You might?"

"I Might!" she rigidly finished.

"Plus that so-called hustle you pulled on me last week! That's sexual harassment!"

"It wouldn't be sexual harassment if you consented it." he pointed out.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What was that you told me when you opened the door? I need you now more than ever?"

"So?"

"My real intention was to talk to you about your rent, that's why I was there." he explained.

Judy pinched the bridge of her nose.

"You could've just told me that from the start!" she exclaimed.

"You could've asked." he countered.

The rabbit officer huffed loudly before looking at her wrist watch.

5:40 am.

Roll call doesn't start till 6:30.

She glanced back at her landlord, his ever so sly smirk still plastered on his muzzle.

"You still lied." she said.

"No I didn't." he answered back, "I explicitly told you that I never worked at Sahara Spas. I just freelance."