Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines

Start bij het begin

“Because I am with you, people look you down.” Snake muttered.

“Mattaku….. You’re a different person, that’s why you look different. Don’t mind those people as long as you’re in my house no one will hurt you and as the Master of the house it is my duty to protect my retainers from the likes of those.”

“Ojou-sama….”

“Finny, Bard, and Maylene are looking for you. Go with them you’ll feel comfortable.”

“Hai (^__^) !” Snake started walking away but stopped his tracks then spun around. “I would rather lived in a world with humans in it, no matter how stained it is by sin. Matta ne ~ Ojou-sama.”

Sakura was astonished by what her footman said but was glad Snake find happiness with those three. Lady Rosenburg was then joined by her prospective ‘partner’ Prince Soma Asdan Kadar.

“You look stunning. Glad you’re efforts paid off,” Soma Began. “I could have sailed to India and--- Ouch!” Prince Soma winced as his fiancée neatly rapped his hand with a small fan.

Sakuta examined the fan as if expecting for damage, “Now I know why women carry this. Very handy.”

She glared at him. “I don’t think I like you very much.”

“I gathered that already.”

“You are not upset?”

“What do you think has little relevance in this case, Miss Rosenburg.”

“I beg your pardon?” she halted again, outraged.

“You don’t want to like me but you do, despite everything.”

“Really?” she drawled.

“Yup.” He responded easily. “What you really don’t like is the fact that you do like me.”

“I don’t.”

“You do, and now you are simply getting the two confused, not wanting to adore me and adoring me.”

“I’m adoring now? Surely that is something.”

He ignored her, and continued, “Because to love me….”

“Love!” She sounded mockingly at that, actually humored.

“Because to love me would mean you would be able to smile again without burden, laugh with ease, “he said with patience, “And I am also a Prince, a nobleman to boot.”

Sakura stared at him, angry, trying to work out. “Yes, I definitely hate you.”

Prince Soma chuckled, “Progress already.”

She wakled toward her butlers, who had made a move to the dancing hall. “You are conceited beyond belief.”

He grinned. “I’ll escort you.”

“No. Thank you. I believe Agni is looking for you.” she pointed out Agni’s direction who in turn waved at them.

“Sakura… sometimes you're so killjoy.” He flashed that innocent smile of his.

“Look who’s talking Prince Soma.”

“Alright then, I’ll see you later.”

Grell’s POV

“Sebby-chan ~ why are you so distracted lately?”

Apparently… Sebastian couldn't moved on from the goodnight kiss Sakura has granted his nemesis, Claude Faustus.