19. New Necklaces and Double Dates.

"Are you crazy?" Ely asks.

"Guys, I can eat with Dylan for a half an hour or so and just tell Harry that I am running late." I explain my fool proof plan.

"And when the paps see you running to a different restaurant?" Gem asks.

"They won't. I'll keep it undercover. Dylan already knows the deal so it should work out perfectly."

"What if something goes wrong?" Gem asks.

"I don't know about this V." Ely agrees with Gemma.

"Tonight is going to be a night to remember okay guys? Now I'm going to go to my first date. Enjoy your night girls." I blow them kisses and head out the door.

Once I step into the black van that is waiting for me outside, I feel like I'm forgetting something. It's probably just nerves.

To: Stilesssss

I'm on my way now.

-V

I send him the text as the car begins to drive to the restaurant. I decide to go on twitter to kill time. I see countless tweets of fans saying that they don't have Valentines and that nobody loves them. I want to cheer them up, its Valentines day anyway.

@VeryVara: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS! I'll be your valentine if you want! I love you all!!! #VisVHappy

After I send the tweet I notice that people start to use my hashtag and I click on it to see what they are saying.

I wonder why #VisVHappy could it be because of H?????

VARRY VARRY VARRY I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT IN MY ASS #VisVHappy #VarryIsBack

DYLAN IS IN A SUIT I REPEAT DYLAN IS IN A SUIT!! Vara and Dylan are goals #VisVHappy #DARA

CAN I HAVE ONE DAY OF REST??! THIS FANDOM KILLS ME. First it's LIAM IN A SUIT AND NOW ITS NIALL. WHATS NEXT HARRY???? AND NOW POSSIBLE VARRY ACTION I CANT

The driver stops the car and steps out to open my door for me. As I step out, I'm blinded by paps and their cameras. I knew this was coming.

"Vara, Dylan is already inside! Hope you have a good night!" One pap yells to me as I get inside the restaurant.

Damn, I'm going to have to exit through the back.

I smile and wave at Dylan as I walk up to the "private" table that is in the back of the restaurant, however, is perfectly placed in perfect view of the front door for pictures. Nice move Amber.

"You look hot." Dylan jokes.

I eye him, "You too." Which is true, he cleans up nice.

"So I ordered an appetizer and when she comes back you can order whatever you want."

"Wow, such a gentlemen." I raise my eyebrow at him. This place looks expensive.

"It's on Amber so what the hell." He laughs. I smile at him as I see him place a box on the table.

"What's that?" I point to the box.

"It's your present."

I gasp, "you got me a present?"

He smiles, "Amber has nice taste."

I roll my eyes, "She's really loving this isn't she."

He nods, "Yup, but it's almost done and then you can get back to your fiancé."