3. Working Through the Payne

Hey guys! I'm loving the reactions for the sequel so far! I hope you like this chapter, it's one of my favorites! Please comment on what you want to see or your favorite part so far :) Love you guys!!!

-V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Harry's POV--

"H-Harry you're mean." She stutters out before walking into my room. She takes off her heels and throws them on the floor. I lean down to pick them up and put them on the side. What is she doing here at this time? Liam is going to be pissed when he finds out that she's not in her room...She takes her purse off and does the same.

"Vara this isn't your room." I say to her while she sits on the bed in front of me.

"Duhhhh I k-know that Harold. Now could you please help me take my makeup off. I'm tired." She says while smiling at me...she hasn't smiled at me since we broke up. I've missed her smile so much. I go in her purse and pull out a makeup wipe.

"Okay close your eyes." I say while standing in front of her. She tilts her head up and closes her eyes. Her hands find their way to my untucked button up and grips it while I place my hand at the back of her neck. I start with her eyes and eyelashes. This mascara shit is hard to take off why do girls even put this stuff on?

"Why did you leave?" She asks quietly. Once I'm done with her eyes, she opens them and looks directly at me. I work my way down to her nose and cheeks softly wiping away all the product that hides her natural beauty.

"Kendall needed help with something." I say while focusing on taking off the rest of her makeup. I should win the best boyfriend award for this...well ex.

She rolls her eyes and I can't help but laugh. "Don't laugh at me." She whines.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's get you back to your room." I say to her as I step away and throw out the wipe. When I turn around she is stands up and is holding her purse.

"I got your shoes." I motion her towards the door and I grab my key card before leaving.

"Whoa." She laughs as she walks in a zig zag way. I grab her by the waist and guide to her room. Thank god we are on the same floor. She takes her key card out of her purse and pushes the door open. She throws her purse on the floor and I place her shoes next to her luggage.

"Thanks H-Harold." She says while climbing into her bed. I open her drawer to see if I can find a Demi pj shirt or something.

I find one and I go in front of her and give her the shirt. She goes to the bathroom and changes. "Y-you will never believe who tweeted me today H." She calls out from the bathroom. Did she just call me H? She hasn't called me that since we broke up.

"Who V?" I ask as she opens the bathroom door. She climbs back into her bed but she is sitting and facing me. As she looks at me I find it hard to not get lost in her beauty. The simplicity of her in pjs with no makeup makes me depressed because she isn't mine...I sit on the end of her bed so she won't get the idea that I'm staying.

"The queens tweeted me today." She says proudly.

I furrow my eyebrows. Queens? There's more than one...I thought the only person she called queen was Demi. "Demi and who else?" I ask.

"Miley! They were saying how they liked my video and miley told me to keep fucking it up. I died." She explains. Her fangirl mode is showing but it is one of the cutest things she's ever done. She's smiling at me and I forget all the pain she put me through. I lightly run my thumb over her blushy cheek. She closes her eyes for a second and leans into my hand.