9. First Show and Gem?

"Hiiiiiii." I laugh as I finish recording the video and post it to my story.

"V you know you it's on private right? So only your friends can see it?"

"Yes, Li. I have it like that so I can record this one over here." I point to Haz in the front seat.

"You're lucky Zayn doesn't have snapchat." Liam says to the whole car as we drive closer to the venue for our first soundcheck.

"I would be dead by now if he did, do you know how many pictures V took of me so far. She's worse then you Liam." Harry laughs from the passenger seat.

"Oh of course I've seen all of them. The one where she put your hair in two buns was one of my favorites. I think Lou screen shot that one." He laughs.

"The fans call it space buns." I tell him. Harry shakes his head as he looks at me. I smile at him and blow him a kiss.

"Love birds." Liam says teasingly.

I go on snapchat again and put the camera on Liam and I, "TOUR STARTS TODAY. I'M HERE WITH MR. LIAM PAYNE."

"Recently single Liam Panye." Li winks at the camera and my mouth opens in shock. He hasn't told me this.

"What?!" Snapchat stops recording at the perfect moment because it caught him laughing at my reaction. I decided to post that to my story too. "Explain now Liam." I post the video to my story and I turn to face Liam.

"I'll tell you later, we are here." He opens the door and I step out. "There are fans out there Vara, so I suggest you walk with me just to avoid rumors." He tells me before I step out.

"Liam!! Vara oh my god!" One girl yells at us and just when I thought their voices couldn't get any louder, Harry stepped out.

"What THE FUCK! HARRY OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT!" A group of girls yell towards us as we walk into the venue. I know they are probably taking pictures and Harry waves to them as I continue to walk with Liam inside.

---

VARA AND HARRY IN THE SAME CAR EITHER IT WAS AWKWARD AF OR HOT AF...POOR LIAM.

k so Varry is alive

RISE VARRY RISE

They all looked so good wtff.

MY PARENTS HOLY SHIT

I laugh as I scroll through twitter while I'm getting dressed for rehearsal. Sarah gives me my leggings and takes my phone out of my hand. "Sarah! I was reading that!"

"It's time for soundcheck and dance rehearsal Vara. You can check twitter later." She points to the bathroom as a signal for me to change. I laugh and go get ready. Once I'm done putting my leggings on, I put my hair in a high pony tail and a few pieces come out in the front since they are too short to fit in the pony tail. I step out of the bathroom and Sarah is laughing while looking at her own phone.

"It's time for soundcheck Sarah, you can check twitter later." I tease her before I leave the room.

I step out on stage and I see all my dancers and my choreographer Britt waiting for me. "On your phone again V?"

"Sarah had to rip it out of my hands." I laugh as I wave to the dancers.

She shakes her head and claps, "All right guys let's start with the routine for Who's That Boy."

--Harry's POV--

"What is he doing?" I cross my arms over my chest as I watch this kid run his hands over my baby.