16. What Are We Doing?

Bang bang

I jump up at the pounding on my door. I get up from the bed and open the door.

"What the hell was that Vara?!" Harry yells as he barges in my room and I close the door behind him. I turn towards him and he is pulling at his hair.

Now he wants to talk...So much for sleeping.

--Vara's POV--

"What do you mean?" I ask cooly.

"You know exactly what I mean Vara. You can't just sing that song and not expect me to react like this. Not w-when I never knew how much you were hurting." He says quietly.

I laugh lowly, "You can't just ignore me for days and expect me to happy about it."

He groans and rubs his eyes, "I-i'm sorry, V. I just had to-"

"Distance yourself from me to avoid getting hurt?" I ask him while crossing my arms.

He looks up at me quickly, "Who told you that?"

I look down at my shoes, "Liam." I sigh and look up at him. "Don't you hear the problem with that though? The fact that it's Liam who told me how you felt instead of you yourself."

"I was angry." He crosses his arms and walks closer to me.

"You can't be mad at me H." I furrow my eyebrows. "This isn't my fault." He rolls his eyes and doesn't answer. When he continues to ignore me, my voice gets louder. "I didn't ask for this to happen!"

"Well you didn't say no either Vara," he walks closer to me and I walk backwards. "And you don't even tell me things anymore. I have to find out when it's too late!"

I groan and yell, "Who do you expect me to talk to when my boyfriend isn't even talking to me! If thats still what you are!"

His eyebrows furrow and his face begins to turn red, "Of course I'm still your boyfriend! At least your secret one. You have two now remember?"

"It always comes back to this. Why can't you just forget about him and that fake relationship?" I ask desperately.

"Because I'm fucking jealous of him okay Vara?! Is that what you want to hear? H-he gets to hold you in public," He walks up to me and grabs both of my cheeks while bringing my face close to his. "He gets to kiss you and," He rests his forehead against mine and I grab his waist to bring him against my body. "and I...I can't." He closes his eyes and leans into me and presses his lips against mine hard. I grip his shirt tightly as he pushes me against the wall and continues to kiss me hard.

After a few moments I pull away, "What are we doing?" I whisper as he strokes my cheeks.

"Fighting," He smirks and leans into kiss me again and he begins to unbutton my pants.

"H-Harry," I try to stop him but he kisses me and the words disappear. I unbutton his jeans and push him on the couch. I straddle his waist in just my panties.

"B-baby wait," he groans and tries to stop me from pressing against him. He lifts his hips up, "Let me take my pants off first." He laughs as I pout playfully.

He struggles to take off his pants and I laugh as he struggles to get them past his calves. "Need to invest in some sweatpants babe?" I tease him.

He rolls his eyes as he finally gets them off and he take off his underwear as well. I get off him as I slide my underwear off my body and he puts the condom on.

"Ready for this?" He teases as he points to himself. I roll my eyes and straddle him, I can feel him at my entrance but I don't sink down yet.

"Nothing I haven't handled before." I say as I sink down slowly and his eyes roll in the back of his head and I bit my lip at the contact...its been a while and I think we both need this.