17. Valentine's Day Prep

"Glam time." I say to snapchat as I film myself and Lou putting blush on my cheeks.

"Stop moving babe or you'll end up like a clown." She warns me and I laugh and post the snap to my story.

"So it's Valentine's Day next week. Has knobhead mentioned anything?" She puts the blush down.

I smile as I think of H. He's been extra sweet these past two weeks. I know the Dylan thing gets him down, but it hasn't been bothering him that much from what I could tell.

"No he hasn't said anything yet. Maybe later? I just hope Amber doesn't make Dylan and I do something the same day.." I trail off.

As she is about to say something, Sarah walks in and motions to me that I go on for my interview with MTV really soon.

"Don't forget to post on the MTV snapchat story." Sarah says as she walks me into the room.

I decide to film myself and before I start the video, I notice that I still have the necklace with my promise ring on. I tell Sarah to hold my phone while I take it off and put it in my pocket. Can't have people questioning me about it. Even though the ring part is hidden from my shirt, I still think it's safer to keep it off in public. I just hope Harry understands.

"Hi Vara! How are you?" The interviewer asks me.

"I'm great, how are you?" I ask him as we sit down in front of the mtv sign and the green screen.

"I'm good, so let's just get right into this shall we?"

I nod and the camera begins to film and I hold the mic up to my mouth.

"So Vara, Valentine's Day is coming up, do you have any special plans?"

I shrug and laugh, "Actually, I don't know what Ha- he is planning. He is full of surprises that one." I laugh off my slip up.

Did I almost say Harry? Holy shit. I hope no one caught that.

"You have a song called I love you like a love song, when you were writing that, who were you speaking about?"

"I write about personal experiences and I think all artists do...so I just wrote about someone who inspired me at the time." I smile to myself a bit before looking down at the mic to try to stop myself.

"Does the person know it was about them?" He laughs.

I laugh, "Yes, sometimes when I sing it I can feel their ego grow."

He laughs with me and thankfully changes the subject.

"You are working on the second album already right?"

I nod and look in the camera, "I am. I've been writing non stop and I can't wait to give more details later on."

As we get deeper in the interview I find myself thinking about Harry more and more and get giddier and giddier with each passing moment.

--Harry's POV--

"Is 7:30p.m. okay?" I ask the women over the phone.