Nineteen

Ten
Nine
Eight
Seven
Six
Five
Four
Three
Two
One

             I jumped out of the car and sped toward the door. Knocking I waited patiently for Four to open up and let me in.

             It was 11:00. On the dot when I promised to pick Bex up. For the past two days I've been anticipating coming for her. I'm literally on the edge of just knocking the door down.

          Knocking again I sighed. A small smile was on my lips as I waited. The door jiggled and I smiled. "Tris?" Four asked looking me up and down. I smiled even wider as a little head poked from behind his leg.

        "MOMMA!" She squealed pushing from behind Four's legs. I laughed,taking her into my arms.

         "Hi baby." I kissed her head,ignoring Four's stare." Did you have fun?" I asked.

         "Yah,"She giggled."Daddy act silly." She giggled. I looked at Four,smiling.

           He smiled back."Ummm,I'll go and get her things." He said,turning but then looking back. "You can come in."

           I nodded and stepped inside. As soon as I stepped inside I heard loud footsteps before I saw my three idiots come out."TRISSY!" They hollered causing Bex to cover her ears,whimpering.

         "Hiii." I said shyly. They all gave me huge hugs.

          "We missed you." Zeke said.

           "Yeah we totally did." Will said,they both looked at Uriah.

            "Uri?" I asked at his expression. He smiled.

             "I missed ya too." He said,lacking all the cuteness and excitement he did. I nodded and eyed him.

               "Don't worry,he's just havin an issue with Mar." Zeke shook off his behavior.

                 I nodded and smiled as I saw Four bring her Hello Kitty bag. Bex looked at him and reached out. "Hug." She said. He smiled her way and hugged her.

             When they finished their father daughter moment he gave her to me and went to put her stuff in the car. Zeke,Will,and Uriah gave eachother knowing looks,before shrugging.

         My eyes narrowed,"What?" I asked.

            "Nothing." They say.

             "Nooooo tell me,now." I hiss.

            "Even with a kid you scary as fuck." Uriah mumbled,causing me to smirk.

             Before I could reply, Four came back in. "All set,"he kissed Bex's head. I nodded.

             "Say Bye,Bye." I instructed Bex. She waved and made everyone smile.

                "Bye guys." I wave,then look at Four."Next weekend." I said,leaving him with a smile on his face.

Dedicated to @divergentlover48 because I love her comments on my chapters. I really appreciate it!♡¤♡¤♡