Five

I winced and shrunk down in my seat. They all smiled. He got a microphone . "Whats up Chicago!!" He shouts. Everyone scrame louder."Come on!" He shouts. Everyone scrame louder. Its like he knows I'm here and he wants to torcher me.

              Upbeat music begins to play and Lola jumps up in her seat. They start singing some song that is foreign to my precious ears."I've moved on......." He sang. I snorted. The little fucker was probably singing about me or that bitch Lauren. Ughhhh! I completely zoned out. Ignoring the whole song.

              ' Fuck I need Tylenol'  I think as it switches to a new song. "I miss you...." He begins. I listen to this one. Mostly cause he fucking almost said my name."Cause Tr-baby I need you" That was his screw up. He almost said my name. I wanted to cry.

           After the song ended the crowd jumped screaming,causing me to jump and scream(in the they scared tf out of me way).

            I close my eyes nd drift to sleep.
~
Anonymous~

                     I scan the crowd with a happy feeling. These are our fans. It makes me proud. As I look down at the front row I see a brunette poking a blonde. The blonde is asleep. She suddenly wakes up and looks at the brunette who laughs. As the blonde looks up our eyes meet. A sharp intake of breath,and I knew who it was ,Tris. "Four!!!" The crowd roared. I snapped away and began singing.
The person I missed so much not far from my mind.