Twenty-Tris

A few weeks later.....
****Special-Bex part****
I stare at mommy and daddy while she giggles. They were sitting outside laughing. "Grandma ? When Momma and daddy come inside?" I looked at my grandma who I knew was behind me.

"Oh,um I don't know honey." She smiled at me." Now come on,give them some privacy."

Time to throw a tantrum. "But I want my mommy!" I yelled .

"Come on, she'll be in in a minute." She said softly.

I pouted and climbed down."Okey."

Tris

Tobias' lips came to mine in a soft kiss. My arms wrapped around him,as I deepened it. He grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey,guys!" Ben's voice came to my ears and I detached my lips from Tobias's.

We were currently in the TV room,celebrating our reunited relationship with a movie."Okay Benny! Oh,and where is Bex!" I called.

"With me!" He said. I smiled and got up,fixing myself.

"Okay!" I shouted. Tobias came up behind me, hugging me. "Let's go,come on."

We left the room and headed into the dining room. When we got in there my family smiled at him. I smiled back and squeezed his hand. Bex looked at us and squealed. "Momma! Daddy! "She shouted,running to us, Tobias's hand left mine as he picked up his daughter.

"Hey baby girl." He said gently. I grinned and went to help mom set the table.

While I was helping her she kept on looking ate and shaking her head. Finally I stopped moving and looked at her. "Yes mother?" I ask.

"Oh nothing dear, finish." She said. I narrowed my eyes,but did as I was told.

Then Lola came in and I knew waht was up with her staring. "Mom did they- Tris!" Lola squealed loudly. "OMG I'm sooo happy right now. I mean your dating THE Four from DDB!" She yelled. "Mike get in here!" She yelled and in came my youngest broyher.

"I know this is awsomeness right!" Michael yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Its not that deep guys. And your late!" I said finishing my job.

"Not yet it isn't." My MOM said.

Lola laughed,but my face scrunched up in a disgusted look. So did Michaels." Mom!" We all yelled at her and she just did this weird old lady laugh.

I chuckled,shaking my head. Mom called everyone for dinner,and before we sat down there was a knock on the front door. "Oh they're here!" Mom said, I frowned and looked at Tobias,who shrugged." Tobias dear,please go get the door." She said.

Tobias got up and got the door. I put Bex down and listened for the people. "Chrissy is in da' house!" Christina shouted,arm in arm with Shauna and Marlene. Lynn was coming in slowly behind them.

"Chis,Mar ,Shauna,Lynn. What are you guys doing here?" I asked getting up to hug them.

"Your brother and parents invited us." Lynn explained." Caleb not that other one."

" Fantastic! I'm 'another one'" Michael pouted and sat in his chair.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Caleb. He smiled at me and shrugged." Thank you. "I said to him.

He shrugged. "Eh."

"Come on, Sit!" Dad said

Everyone sat and I recognized that day as one of my favorite.