Two

The next morning I was woken up by Bex,who was tapping(hitting) me. "Mama" She said."Where are we?"She asked. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

                   "We're at Grandma and popa's house"I explain. She tilts her head to the side,not having been told anything about them. I kiss her cheek and hop out of bed." Come on." I say picking her up." Oh! Baby have you lost weight?" I ask recalling the last time I held her. She was much heavier last time.

                Bex shrugs and lays her head on my shoulder." Mama can we eat breakfast?" She asked.

                 "You gotta clean up first baby." I say,she nods and hugs me tighter.

                  There was a loud knock on the bedroom door and Bex whimpered. "Yeah?" I called back softly. The door opened and Ben came in.

               "Hiya Aunty Tris." He says sitting on the bed." Hiya baby Aunty Tris." He says. I chuckle. Bex waves timidly and buries her head in my neck." Is baby Aunty Tris shy?" Ben asked laughing. I nod.

                 "Kinda."

                 "Ohhhh. Okay." He gets up." Daddy asked me to check on you guys. Its twelve." He said and leaves. I frown and check my watch. I never sleep this late.

                    "Okay. Bye BennyBoy." I say. He smiles and walks away. "Bex,we need a alarm clock like at home." I whisper to her. She shakes her head no."No? Why?" I giggle.

                    "I like sleep." She says. Laughing,I walk to the bathroom and set her on the sink.

                       "You better like baths better."

*

               My parents talk to Bex while I clean the kitchen. They laugh at her innocent voice,and her sweet smile. The way when she doesn't like the sound of something her little nose scrunches up. How when her hair gets in her eyes she frantically takes her hands and pushes her hair back. They laughed at all of it.

                  I on the other hand was listening to my younger sister,Lola,talk about some group called Dauntless Deal Breakers." Tris like OMG. The lead male singer is sooo hot! He kinda looks like Four." She says. I stiffen at the mention of the father of my child's name." Oh.....sorry."

                    I've been gone three years without hearing that name. Three years without him crossing my mind at all. Three years I had not a single word about them either. I was just fine too." Oh yeah and Tris Mom wanted to know if you could possibly take me to the concert that is tonight." Lola asked skeptically. Damn right you should be skeptical!

                   "On this short notice? Lola!" I basically shouted.

                    "Please." She pleaded. I thought about this,spend time with my sister and have a great time? Or stay home tonight and be a stiff?

                     "Okay"