Big day

Here it was
Your special day. 
You stood in front of the mirror, Megan and Zatanna fixing your hair and dress. 
"You look stunning (Y/n)."  Artemis assured softly, smiling at you.  You smiled back at her, though your expression was more nervous. 
It had been a year since the proposal, since you and Dick had agreed to wait until after the birth of your child to get married. 
Or should I say children.
Now you had beautiful baby twins, a boy and a girl. 
Your baby girl had vibrant red hair, just like her Uncle, and Dick insisted that she had your nose, while your baby boy had pitch black hair like his father and was slightly chubbier than his sister, whom he was 3 minutes older than, and both tykes had their father's striking blue eyes. 
You'd named them Jacqueline and Ashton, and they were both 5 months old.
"It's time to head out (Y/n), are you ready?" Zatanna asked you softly and you nodded after a moment. 
You quietly left the room to stand in the hallway of headquarters.  You were having the ceremony out by the water, like where Dick proposed. 
Your father greeted you by the door, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. 
"Oh papa." You chuckled and hugged him tightly, tears forming in your eyes as well.
"You look beautiful sweetheart..." He whispered and kissed your forehead, making you smile.
"Are you ready?" He asked softly as you sighed.
"As ready as I'll ever be." You replied gently.  He nodded and linked arms with you as the music began playing. 
All your bridesmaids and all the groomsmen had already walked out, so now it was your turn. 
The doors opened to reveal everyone standing, watching you walk down the aisle for your big moment. 
You smiled at the friends and family you passed, seeing Richard at the end. 
He had a wide grin on his features, his hands clasped in front of him. 
You soon got to the front, your father kissed your cheek and sending you off. 
You stood in front of Dick as he took your hands in his, Bruce Wayne himself being the priest of your wedding. 

          After the vows and such, it finally got to the part you'd been waiting for for so long. 
"Richard Grayson, do you take (Y/n) West to be your lawfully wedded wife?  To have and to hold, in sickness and in health?"
Dick smiled at you, a tear finally slipping past him and rolling down his cheek.
  "I do."
You smiled, your tears having fallen much earlier. 
"And do you, (Y/n) West, take Richard Grayson, to be your lawfully wedded husband?  To have and to hold, in sickness and in health?" 
You smiled and squeezed Dick's hands lightly.
"I do." You whispered back. 
Bruce gave one of his rare smiles and stepped back slightly. 
"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife!  You may kiss the lovely bride!"
Dick smiled at you and chuckled. 
"Don't mind if I do." 
You blushed and chuckled as your husband pulled you in by your waist, his lips connecting with yours as your arms went around his neck. 
The guests cheered and clapped as you pulled away from your partner, your mum walking to the front and handing the two of you you're adorably dressed twins. 
You held Ashton while Dick held Jacque. 
The twins giggled together as you and Dick smiled at each other, sharing one more kiss. 

                                                    The End