Explanations

You sat quietly as the team recounted how you'd gotten hurt, absentmindedly tightening your grip around Megan's hand.  It hurt, but she let you do what helped comfort yourself.
"W-wait, you said I lost my arm but-"
You held up your two arms, moving them around. 
"Batman and I have been working on a new kind of bionic technology, after we made sure your blood pressure was stable and your mental state wasn't completely shattered, we decided to try it out.  Thankfully, it was a success." Dick explained as you nodded.
"Your left arm is bionic and we had to perform brain surgery, since you were, quite literally, shaken from the experience.  We'll have to run a couple tests now, since, from the looks of it, you may have established super strength with your new 'parts'." Robin added and gestured to the smashed monitor screen in his sentence.
"So why can't I remember anything?" You questioned with a huff. 
"Like Robin has said, they had to perform surgery on your brain, and you were traumatized from the experience, so you have amnesia.  It might take a while for your memories to return."  You nodded at Kaldur's response and slowly brought your knees to your chest, stretching out your back.  Instead of hearing your bones cracking,  releasing tension, you heard gears whirring.  "What is that sound?"  You questioned, your voice irritated.
"A part of your spine was cracked and beyond repair, so we had to replace the piece with a metal rod instead." Robin replied once more. 
You suddenly felt white hot pain burn through your skull.  You clasped your hands against your ears, groaning in pain before your vision went black.