Future

Several years later

          "Dick, seriously, where are you taking me?"
You huffed annoyed, the raven-haired man's hands covering your eyes.
"Why are you so grumpy today?  I'm trying to be romantic." He chuckled in response and kissed your cheek sweetly, soon stopping.
"I don't like surprises, you know that." You sighed, waiting for him to remove his hands. 
"I think you'll make an exception for this one..." Dick chuckled sweetly, and slowly removed his hands.
It took a moment for your eyes to adjust to the light, but when your vision fixed itself, tears clouded your (e/c) orbs in shock.  You two were in front of headquarters by the water where everyone was waiting. 
Zatanna, Artemis, Barbara, Megan and Cassandra stood to one side, all wearing (f/c) knee length dresses and holding bouquets of your favourite flowers. 
On the other side was La'gaan, Kaldur, Wally, Jaime, Connor and Tim, all either wearing white or black suits and holding sparklers.  In the middle of them all was Garfield, wearing a small navy blue suit and holding a banner in his hands.  Everyone bore wide grins, especially Wally, who looked like he was going to cry.  Garfield giggled a bit at your expression as the banner he held flowed slightly in the wind, the big black words on it shocking you.  'Will you marry me?' You looked over at Dick, your hands going over your mouth as a tear fell. 
He was down on one knee, mask off and hair slicked back, his piercing blue eyes matching the emotion of his smile as he held a little black box in front of him. 
"R-Richard..."
"(Y/n), we've been dating for 5 years now, and even if this seems too early to some, I can't hold back any longer."
You sniffled and nodded, silently telling him to go on. 
"You are my light (Y/n), when you first had your accident, it tore me apart to think I'd lost you.  I was so happy when I got you back, when you started to remember me.  I love the way you scrunch your nose when you're grumpy, and how you'll do anything for me even if I don't ask for it.  You've never left my mind since Wally first introduced you 6 years ago, and I know you'll never leave my heart.  So, (Y/n) West, with this ring, I hope you'll become (Y/n) Grayson, but I must ask-"
Dick smiled lovingly and opened the box that held the beautiful diamond ring. 
"Will you marry me?"
More tears of happiness began to fall as you slowly nodded. 
Dick smiled more and slipped the ring onto your finger, standing up and wrapping his arms around you.  You hugged him tightly as everybody clapped and cheered, Dick pulling away slightly and kissing you deeply. 
"I love you."
"I-I love you too..."
You smiled and sniffled as your fiancé chuckled, wiping away your tears.
"Oh (Y/n)~, I believe you have some news too don't you?"
Artemis smirked once you and Richard had pulled away from each other, your face heating up as everyone, including Dick, looked at your curiously. 
"D-Dick uh, I...the reason I've been so weird the past couple days..."
You took a deep breath and looked up at the previous boy-wonder. 
"Richard, I-I'm pregnant."
A couple people from the team gasped, while Dick's eyes widened. 
"O-oh my god..." He whispered as you looked away nervously, soon being lifted off your feet as Dick spun you around.
"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!"
You laughed at his enthusiasm, only to be interrupted by a shocked and somewhat confused Wally. 
"YOU TWO HAD SEX?!"
You blushed madly at his outburst as Artemis began laughing. 
"She wasn't going to stay a virgin forever Wally!"
"Oh Jesus the images..."
Wally groaned and sat down on the ground, holding his head.  You chuckled softly and walked over to your brother, hugging him tightly. 
"You're gonna be an uncle Wal-bear, be happy!" You chirped softly as he sighed and hugged back. 
"Yeah, I guess."
Wally smiled.
"I'm happy for you baby sis, really."
You smiled and kissed his cheek happily.
"Thanks Wal-bear."