Hole

If this is a dream
I hope I never wake up
Headquarters is set up like this:
Computer lab, infirmary, entrance and training cabin are on the first floor
Everyone's rooms are one the second floor. 
The stairs are on the right hand side of the building to the second floor that lead into a hall way where our rooms are (everyone has a room just in case except for La'gaan and Kaldur ). 
On the right hand side of the hallway there's Wally, Megan, Connor, Zatanna, Jaime and Garfield's rooms (in that order)
On the left side it's me (Dick), (Y/n), Barbara, Cassandra and Tim's rooms. 
Now, (Y/n)'s room is next to mine, okay?
So I'm in my room, getting ready to have a movie night with my gorgeous girlfriend, when I knock down the picture above my bed by accident (I was practicing with some batarangs Batman gave me okay) and there's a hole in the wall
Looking right into (Y/n)'s room. 
Now I'm not a pervert or anything, but I just had to look. 
Who wouldn't? 
(Y/n)'s beautiful, my girlfriend, and she just got out of the shower. 
I looked away when the towel dropped, I'm not that creepy, but jeez I never would have thought (Y/n) wore boy-shorts, they're cute though.  
I must have looked really creepy, considering I was kneeling on my bed, peering through this little hole in the wall, and watching a girl change. 
Okay, maybe it was creepy. 
I saw her look at the floor before looking up again, straight at the wall where I was. 
I fell back quickly, hoping she didn't notice me, blushing brightly when I heard her call for me.
  "Y-yeah?" I called back before hearing a knock  on my door. 
After muttering a few choice words, I straightened myself out and stood, opening the door. 
God dammit.
In front of me stood a damp skinned, model looking (Y/n), wearing yoga shorts and a crop top.
Only that
I bit my lip so I wouldn't blush too much, doing the best a turned on boyfriend could to keep his 'friend' from making an appearance, all the while trying not to let a comment slip past my slips. 
(Y/n) smiled at me, as she freaking would while driving me insane, rubbing her real arm. 
"Can I wear one of your shirts...?"
Mentally I let out the longest and deepest sigh of relief that I didn't get caught for spying on her, but physically I just smiled and walked back into my room. 
(Y/n) followed me in while I grabbed her one of my grey t-shirts, handing it to her. 
She smiled at me and kissed my cheek as I chuckled, watching her leave the room to put it on and soon returning.
(Y/n) gasped when the shirt went past her hips and laid on her thighs, blushing and laughing a bit. 
"It's so big on me!" She exclaimed. 
I laughed at how small she looked, lifting her over my shoulder as she squealed. 
"No squealing now babe, that's for later."
(Y/n) slapped my back, followed by name in an embarrassed squeak. 
"Richard!"

​​​​​​​