Crazy

Dick's POV

          My breath hitched as I watched her. 
I knew it was the wrong time to feel this strongly towards (Y/n), but god damn
I watched the muscles of her back shift and move as her (s/c) arms lifted her tank top over her head and muss up her (h/c) hair. 
'Contain yourself Richard...' I thought to myself. 
My eyes trailed from her silky (h/c) hair to her (s/c) shoulder blades and to her back.  I saw the surgical scar on the mid section of her back where we'd fixed her spine, and my masked orbs wandered to the dimple in the small of her back.
"D-Dick?"
I blushed more and looked back up to the back of her head.
Her voice was so sweet, but so...seductive at the same time.
  "Yeah?"
"W-what am I looking for, exactly?"
(Y/n) coughed a bit, my heart racing as I noticed she had her arms pressed against her breasts. I forgot the bandages went over her chest, meaning she couldn't wear a bra. 
Of course I couldn't see her breasts from my spot behind her, but just the thought of the smooth skin of her firm arms pressed against her chest made me crazy
I cleared my throat. 
"Y-your stitches, are any of them miscoloured?" I asked.  I saw her head tilt down, looking at her stomach. 
"N-no." She replied back and I sighed in relief. 
"Then it's probably just a cold, not an infection, thankfully."
(Y/n) nodded and looked back at me shyly over her shoulder. 'Don't do that.'
I groaned to myself mentally.  She looked so innocent, but I needed her so badly.
"C-can I put my shirt back on?"
Her voice was so quiet and smooth, it gave me chills. 
I nodded quickly with a deep blush.
  If Wally knew this happened, I'd be dead in a second.