Happy Birthday!

"Just a little bit more..." Dick whispered to you as you giggled, your hands on top of his large ones that covered your (e/c) eyes.
"Dick come on!" You laughed.
"You're so impatient, we're here now." You heard him chuckle and remove his hands, your eyes adjusting to the light of the room.
A gasp escaped your lips and your hands instantly went over your mouth, tears springing to your eyes.
"O-oh my god..."
"Happy Birthday (Y/n)!" The team cheered, all standing in the living room, a couple with sparklers, some with party hats and others with party horns ((the little things you blow in that squeal)).
There was pizza set out on the coffee table and they'd managed to set up a mini-disco ball on the ceiling that was lined with streamers, your favourite genre of music playing in the background.
The tears started rolling down your cheeks, catching everyone off guard, though Wally just laughed and walked towards you, wrapping his arms around you as you hugged him tightly.
"Awe it's okay sis!" He chuckled as you let out a sob of happiness. "Y-you're so mean, you know I-I don't like big surprises." You chuckled through happy hiccups. Wally chuckled and kissed your hairline.
"Happy birthday baby sister."
You nodded and pulled away, wiping your eyes and smiling.
"S-sorry, I'm just not used to this." You chuckled as Artemis smacked Wally.
"You've never thrown her a birthday party?!"
"Ow! We tried but she wouldn't let us! Why do you hurt me?" He whined at his blonde girlfriend, pouting. You shrugged.
"It was never very important to me. Mum, dad and Wally were the only people who tried to make a big deal out of it. Plus, I'm not very social." You admitted with a chuckle as Zatanna threw her arm over your shoulders.
"Well now you've got a bigger family!" She chirped, gesturing towards the group of people in front of you, all smiling happily. You smiled as well.
"Yeah, you're right."