Chapter 1

Your P.O.V.

They're the size of a poppyseed..

"You are so wonderful (Y/N), I am so lucky to have you! Please don't cry love, I'll be home again in a few months!" Liam said.

I watched him pack his bags, while I plopped down on our bed in a puddle of tears. My hands shaking I brought them to my face wiping away the tears.

"Liam?" I asked.

He looked at me with those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes of his, along with the scruff that traced the outer edge of the sides of his face, making him look like a fuzzy little puppy.

I bit my lip and taking a deep breath I said "Liam I love you..."

He smiled and came around the side of the bed. He leaned down placing his hands on the bed next to me. Kissing me sweetly on the lips, and placing his forehead on mine he said

"I love you too (Y/N)." Liam stood up hearing a knock at the door.

"That must be the lads." He said with his ridiculously adorable accent of his.

I jumped up telling Liam that I'd get it so he could finish packing. He nodded. Opening the door I saw, Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn. They were posed as they usually did when they came to visit Liam and I. Louis and Harry were pulling the all to famous 'Never let go' thing from Titanic, and Zayn was down on his knees holding Niall's hand pretending to be a little boy.

"Please may I come in from the cold miss?" He said.

I laughed, these boys were my life. I waved them in to the house. Niall going straight to the kitchen and Zayn, Louis and Harry to the living room. I walked into the kitchen, where I found Niall helping himself to some of the left over stir-fry that I had made.

He nodded at me and said with a mouthful of food "(Y/N) this is freakin amazing! Will you just be our cook for the tour?!"

I smiled telling him that he knew I couldn't. I had to work, and as much as I would love to go with them, I wouldn't be able to get that much time off. Niall being my best guy friend I knew that I could tell him things that the other boys would only blurt out to Liam.

"Ni, I have to tell you something and you can't tell anyone! Not even Liam." I said.

He stopped his compulsive eating just long enough to understand that I was serious.

"Are you okay?, what's wrong?, you know you can tell me anything." He asked.

I took a deep breath, and with a shaky voice I said, "Niall...I-I'm pregnant."