Chapter 33- "Rain Anderson...has a nice ring to it"

Start from the beginning

"No!" I said "I have a boyfriend". Blake rolled his eyes at that "Speaking of...I don't know what side of the bed you put him on, but he's been a real asshole lately".

"Like you're not" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

Blake clenched his jaw "Who's your friend"? Then winking at Shaliene, making her blush in response.

"Why are you still here"!? I asked in annoyance and he stopped me from walking and leaned closer to my face "Because, I'm giving you the presence you want".

I scoffed and went back to walking as Shaliene followed behind me, then Blake did too.

"God, you're moody too" He muttered under his breath, and I rolled my eyes and snapped "Maybe if you would put a bag over your ugly face and left me alone, I wouldn't be "Moody"."

"Uh....Is there something that happened between you two, because the hatred tension is strong" Shaliene said.

I glared at Blake, and he held my glare. "Come on, you're going to be late for class" I said and grabbed Shaliene's forearm and pulled her down the hallway.

I came to the cafeteria, and went to a random empty table and sat down. I put in my earbuds, and opened my notebook as I studied for the test I had later.

I traced circles on the apple, I had.

Jax called me earlier, and said that my dad was drunk off his ass, and refused to get any help that he needs to quit with this drinking, and that he said all these things like he was going to track down Ryker and throw him in jail, for getting me caught up in everything.

Needless to say, I wasn't a bucket full of happiness right now...

I had a million text messages from the gang, and missed phone calls that I haven't answered. I can't see them either, because of the threats that my dad made...and they'd get in huge trouble.

"Hey" Shaliene's voice said as she came over and sat down across from me. I looked up at her and offered a small smile "Hi".

"I've realized, you're not much of a talker..." She chuckled a bit.

I shook my head "No, I'm just dealing with a lot right now".

She nodded slowly "Want to talk about it"? I shook my head and offered a small fake smile "No, thanks. I'm good."

"So you have a boyfriend"? She asked curiously and I nodded. "What's his name"? She asked curiously.

"Uh...he doesn't go to school here, you wouldn't know him" I said and she shrugged "Still".

"Ryker Anderson" I sighed, and she gave an amused look "Rain Anderson...has a nice ring to it" then a smirk tugging at her lips.

I scoffed a laugh then reaching across the table and grabbing on of her french fries and throwing it at her. The fry hit her cheek and she laughed "Nice Aim".

"So, where are you from"? I asked curiously.

"Colorado" She answered and I gave her a shocked look. "Yeah, my dad got a job offering here, so my family had to move out here".

"Ahah. I've lived here for my whole life" I chuckled "It get's boring after awhile".

She narrowed her eyes at me "How do you get bored in New York City"!?

I shrugged "You just do. I mean you see one skyscraper, you've seen them all".

"Good point" She noted with a chuckle.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Rain" Mrs. Doyle called my name and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up, and she tapped the board "What is the answer to number 5"?