[ MONSTA X's Shownu ] I CAN BE YOUR HERO

Začít od začátku

All the members spread to look around, checking each of the room at the restaurant.

I'm heading to our room which are on the very end of the restaurant's hallway.

I called for ________'s name but no answer. I guess she can't hear me because of the loud voice.

As I sliding the door to that room, I saw a guy trying to zip down a girl's skirt. Wait... THAT IS ____________!

I kicked him away from her. He fall and groaning from pain. I quickly took off my jacket and covered her body.

"Well well well..who.do..we got.. here?" The drunk guy clapping his hand, while blood flowing down from his nose.

"You.. bastard." I get up and march towards the guy. Giving him a taste of my fist.

But the guy still provoked me by saying some dirty stuffs about ________.

I lose my patience and starts to beat him up without any mercy. I would've killed him if only the member's didn't showed up and stops me.

"STOP IT, HYUNG!!" Jooheon pushed me away from that guy who has already been knocked out.

"I'LL KILL HIM!" I can't control my anger anymore.

"I UNDERSTAND. WE ALL UNDERSTAND AND UPSET TOO! STOP IT. LOOK AT YOUR DONGSAENG!"

I turn my head around and realized that they were looking at me with a terrified expression.

Thats when the ambulance finally arrived.

----------

At the Hospital.

We were all sitting in front of ________'s room, waiting for the doctor to finish examines her.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" Minhyuk came and sit beside me after offering me a drink.

"I don't know, Minhyuk ah.."

"Hyung, I know you're worried. She will be alright." Jooheon who sat across me trying to comfort me.

"Mianhae guy..about earlier. You guys must have been shocked with my behaviour. Jinja mianhae." I said with my head down.

"Yes we were shocked. We never saw that side of you before. I was terrified. Its like you've turn into a super saiyan mode" Minhyuk cracks a joke.

They all laughs.

"Mianhae guys. I don't even know that I can be that furious."

"Enough with apologies. Chin up hyung. You did a great job" Hyungwon tries to cheer me up, which almost make me cry.

Then, the door next to me is finally open. The doctor approach us.

"Doctor, so is _________ alright?" I quickly gets up.

"She's alright. Just a little bruise but it will heal soon. And she can be discharge tomorrow." He simply explained to us before excusing himself.

We all dashed inside the room. _________ has already awake.

"___________ ah, how do you feel?" I.M asked.

"Still a bit tired.. and embarrassed." She replied without looking at us.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Gwenchana.. we'll take care of that bastard. So you just focus on your recovery" Minhyuk try to convice her.

"You should get some rest. We'll pick you up tomorrow. Come guys. Let her rest. Hyung, you should stay with her" Wonho drags the guys outside, leaving me alone with her.

I take a chair and sit beside her bed. She still refuse to look at me.

"__________ ah, look at me" I carefully caress her beautiful hair.

And suddenly she burst into tears. She turn her head and look at me with her red teary eyes.

"Oppa... I'm so scared.. i'm scared.." she was sobbing harder.

I can see that she is shaking terribly. It really hurt me to see her like this.

I get up and sit on her bed, pull her up into my hug.

"Don't be scared anymore. Oppa will protect you. I promise no one will ever do that again to you. Even if I might die for protecting you, I still will. So don't be scared..and please stop crying. It hurts me so bad, _________ ah"

I caress her hair with her still in my hug. Her sobs start to lessen and finally stop. There is no movement from her. I looked down and found out that she fell asleep.

For the next few hours she's sleeping in my arms. It didn't tire me at all. As long as she felt safe and comfortable, I'm willing to do anything.