Charisma

I'd leave this all behind for a place that feels the very raw emotions that we were taught to push away.

A place that humbly smiles in the face of fear, and turns it into a challenge that becomes our strong points.

Somewhere that requires nothing of you except your ability to love and respect life.

Where reckless behavior is allowed, and judgement is frowned upon.

A place with real promises and talent that begs to be expressed in a way that no fake could copy.

Imperfections are welcomed and encouraged to be flaunted.

No-one is left alone, whether they like it or not, because here, it's all for one and one for all.

We can simply exist and not have to think about what society wants; we're already beyond accepting ourselves, so we don't need that crutch.

We don't need drugs to feel high, because we are passionate about this.

We don't need to make ourselves bleed, because our determination will never run dry.

We don't need anything that is only temporary, because we've earned the right to forever.

Inside my head, it becomes so simple;

I see why some people refuse to leave, but it was created as an example so that we could carve it into reality and not have to pretend.

But for now, I'm going to stay here for the night and avoid the warzone that awakens again every morning, come sunrise.

In this life, I must make my fight to win, because I am not immortal yet.

For now, I'll stay here;

In my own Safe Haven.

Inspired from 'Pillowtalk' by Zayn Malik