Chapter31

Alex's Picture

Kayla's POV

"what were you doing?" Ty looks calm this is not good.

"he asked for my name." i replied. He sighed

"Kayla you can't just go around giving people your name. If you don't want to be mean give them a fake one." he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"and i don't want you talking to any other guys in here." he said to me and I nodded. He kissed my lips I could smell the smoke from his mouth, Christina and ski came.

"can we have her now?" Christina said. Ty chuckle and let me go.

"I'm watching you." he said to me i chuckled and nodded. I walked away with ski and christina.

"girl what was all that about. That guys was totally checking you out." Ski told me i shrugged. I love Ty and won't do anything to hurt him.

"i love Ty and i don't want to get him mad by talking to some guy." i said Christina gasped.

"ok so now you love him." Christina squealed. I chuckled and nodded.

"did you tell him?" she asked

"no i'm waiting for the right moment." i shake my head. Christina sighed.

"ok." She smiled and went to the bar.

"can i have a coke please." i ordered. I don't feel like partying anymore. I toke my coke and went to find Ty. He was sitting on a chair smoking a blunt, I walked up to him and yanked it out of his mouth.

"no more smoking." i said to him he sighed. I put it out and threw it away. "now look at you your eyes are red." i sat on his lap.

"what's wrong Kayla?" he asked. i shrugged.

"can we go back to the hotel?" i asked he sighed.

"in my condition i cant drive so let prince take you." he said i nodded. I pecked his lips and got up and went to find prince. He was at the bar with so girl on his lap and its not Ski I walked up to him he saw me and pushed the girl off and he smiled at me.

"are you high or drunk?" i asked him

"no why." he replied

"Ty asked if you can drive me back to the hotel?" he nodded an got up.

"hold up a minute." I nodded i went to find Christina. She was in a corner with Hakeem. They were eating each other faces off. I chuckled and tap Hakeem back. He pulled away and look back at me.

"can i talk to Christina for a sec?" he nodded and let her out of his grip.

"whats up?" she asked."

"I'm going back to the hotel." i replied.

"why you don't feel like partying anymore?" she said i nodded She smiled and nodded too. "bye." she said and i chuckled. she went back to Hakeem and continued. I walked outside and looking for Alex car. I heard a honk. I walked up to the car and hop in.

~24 minutes later~

We made it back to the hotel.

"thanks" i told Alex and he nodded. I got out of the car and went to my room. I close the door. I went to shower and put something more cozy on. I pulled out my phone to see a text from Ty.

Ty: you made it

Kayla:/ yeah Alex is on his way back.

Ty: Ok ill see later.

Kayla:imma be asleep.

Ty: goodnight ma

Kayla: goodnight.

After that i turn my phone off and turned on the tv.