Chapter 36

Kayla's house

Kayla's pov

We got our table to olive garden. We ordered our drinks.

"Kayla!" i heard some one yell i look up to to see Ski running toward me with a huge smile on her face. I got up and she jumped into my arms almost knocking me down. I chuckled and hug her back. After 30 seconds of a bone crushing hug someone cleared their throat. I looked to see Alex crossing his arms looking at me. I chuckled and hug him. He swung me side to side. We let go.

" i would've come to you to the hospital when you woke but my boss was being stubborn. he said if i leave ill get fired." Ski said and i chuckled.

"its ok your here now right." i said smiling. I sat back down and started to eat. Alex and ski joined us.

~2 hours later~

By 2 o clock we started to head home. Ty was driving. I opened the to see every thing all clean. When i was in the car Ty said i should pack. I made my way upstairs to my walk in closet.

I toke 2 large suit cases I toke some of my jeans

I toke 2 large suit cases I toke some of my jeans. All undergarments, It didn't take long to pack since all of my clothes is already folded. We all have a closet like mines. Ty have a closet just for his sneakers. His closet for his clothes is attached to our room. Well is his room now. I made my way down stairs. I put my things at the door way. I looked around. I am going to miss this place. I am going to miss Ty and Hakeem and Christina. Tears started running down my face. I went into the living room. They all were there. Ty stood up as soon as he saw me. He walked up to me He took my face into his hands. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"don't cry ma. Its just to keep you safe." he said. He pulled me into a hug. I cried on his shoulder.

"Kayla please don't cry." Christina was behind Ty with tears running down her face.

"i'm sorry." I chuckled a little. Ty let me go. Christina give me a bone crushing hug.

"ill come visit any time i can ok." she said i nodded. We let go. I went to Hakeem He hugged me.

"be good to her." i whispered in his ears. He chuckled and nodded. We pulled away.

"ready?" Ty asked i nodded. We headed to the door. He took my suit cases He put them in the trunk. He walked back to my side and opened the door for me. I hop in before saying thank you.

we drove in silence. After 25 minutes the car stop at a big house drive way.

"where are we?" i asked

"at your house." i thought he said apartment.

"you said apartment." i repeated what he said to at the hospital. He shrugged

"i say a lot of things." After that he got out, I stepped out He went to the trunk and took out the suitcases.

he opened the door to the house He sighed and turned to me.

"here, the cars are in the garage." i was confused.

"cars?" i asked he nodded "ty you didn't have to do all this really you didn't." i sighed. he smiled and hugged me tight.

"its because i love you." he said i smiled.

"i love you too." we pulled away. his eyes drifted to my lips. He kissed them then hugged me again.

"i'm gonna miss you ma." he said i smiled.

"me too." His phone rang. We pulled away and he took out his phone.

"hello.... no find him and take him to the dungeon i'm on my way." he said then hang up and looked at me.

"i have to go." he said i nodded. He kissed my forehead and went to the door and out, Tears started running down my face. I dropped to the floor and hugged my legs with my head on my knees.

"Ill always love him."