Chapter 54

1 month later.

Kayla's POV

Every thing is been great still didn't give birth I'm 8 months now. Right now me, Christina, Hakeem and Ty are in the living room watching Tv. Amanda is upstairs sleeping When she wakes up we know cause we got the baby monitor. We was just talking about how we should get a bigger house with more rooms. Ty is looking for one here in Miami though.

"how many bedrooms do we need?" Ty asked us.

"12 the least." Christina replied. "with 14 bathrooms and we should have 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens. One up stairs and one downstairs each." she added on We all looked at her.

"what?" she asked I shrugged.

"ok well imma see if i could find one." Ty replied Christina nodded. Its 2:23 in the afternoon and im bored outta my mind and today is me and Tys anniversary. I don't even know if he remembers I got my present for him already

"ok Hakeem we gotta be at the trap today so lets go now and take Amanda ill drop her off at Ski's." Ty said. They got up I look at Christina in confusing. She just smiled at me. Hakeem came back with Amanda in a car seat with her diaper bag. He kissed Christina lips.

"bye baby i love you." He said She smiled.

"i love you too." she replied. Ty came down and kissed my lips.

"have fun i love you." he said. I'm confused.

"i love you too." i said sadly. He is going to work on our anniversary. He did forget The front door closed.

"so can we go get changed i'm bored." Christina said. I nodded and went upstairs. I showered and changed into a white shirt that says 'damn Daniel' With some jeans. I put white vans with a jean jacket that matches my jeans.

I went back down stairs to wait for christina

I went back down stairs to wait for christina. She had on some black pants a crop top which is black, Her maroon 7's and with a white jacket.

She smiled at me I smiled back She walked to the window and open the curtains a little i can't even see what she is looking at

"oh he's here lets go." She squealed. She went into the kitchen and came back with 3 stacks of hundreds in her hands, She grab my hands and lead me out side. In front of the house was a black limo I was shocked We got in.