Chapter 38

Ty'S POV

I woke up at 11. I hop off my bed and went into the shower. I shampooed my hair and washed it off. I finished and wrapped the towel around my waist. I went into my walk in wardrobe and picked out black jeans with a navy blue t shirt. i put some socks on and went to my shoe closet. I picked out the 7's.

I went to the kitchen to see the maid making breakfast.

"good morning Mr. Jackson." She said to me. I nodded my head and sat at the island. She placed my breakfast in front of me.

She made toast,eggs,with some cut fruits.

"thank you." i said to her she nodded. I really miss Kayla. The only thing is on my mind is her, her,her. I can't stop. I forced my self to not think of her. But i my mind keep saying 'nah imma keep the the memories in your head so you can be sad' Sometimes my mind is cruel to me.

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to Christina's room. She was applying makeup.

"where you going?" i asked she looked at me

"oh i'm going to see Kayla." she smiled at me. Damn i wish i can come.

"ok have f-fun." i said. She chuckled and nodded her head. I sighed and closed the door. i made my way downstairs to see Hakeem eating a apple.

"ready?" i asked he nodded. We made our way to the car. I drove to the trap house.

I stepped in to be greeted with with music, the smell of weed, and nude girls walking around working. I went into my office and close the door. I sat on my chair and open my laptop. I look at the wallpaper. It was me and Kayla at prom. That dress sat on her ass perfectly.

I heard a knock. i replied a come in. One of the female workers came in with a robe on.

"um boss, Diamonds is not here to bake the brownies." Man diamond cook the best brownies. They are not regular brownies they are weed brownies. I looked back at Katlin i think is her name. Her robe was off She bit the tip of her nails smiling and looking at me.

She walked over to me. Probably this will take my mind off Kayla. She went on her knees still looking at me dead in my eyes. She unbuckled my belt and pull my basketball shorts and my boxers off. I had to many things  on today. She took my dick into her mouth.

Minutes later she went deeper in. I bust in her face and the bitch swallowed it. Eww. I push her head down more further. Then she started to cough. Five minutes of her giving me some ok head she cleaned up and left. i sighed hoes these days.

I looked at my list of workers. I have over 50 workers in total a Lot of names to remember.

~Kayla's POV

Christina came over around 11. I change into some clothes

I went downstairs to see christina in the kitchen eating my chips

I went downstairs to see christina in the kitchen eating my chips. she saw me and she smiled.

"so what we doing today?" i asked her

"i don't know wanna go to the beach?" she asked me i nodded.

"ok when we going can you let me borrow a bathing suit." she pouted. I chuckled

"fine." i sighed. First we decided to go to the movies to watch something then the beach. We walked to the front door i locked it up. We hop into my Lamborghini.

"damn Kayla Ty brought you this?" she asked feeling the leather of the car

"yeah and a whole back of money." i said and started to drive.

"wow. I wish i had someone to buy me things." she huffed.

"you do, Hakeem" i replied.

"Hakeem, he doesn't buy me cars." she said i chuckled. I parked at the parking lot of the movie theater. We got our tickets popcorn and drinks.

~2 hours later!

The movie finally finished we were making our way home. i went straight upstairs to change. I got a bikini and changed and so did christina and we headed to the beach.