Chapter 52

8 Months later

Kayla's POV

I'm fat and Ugly My stomach is big now. Christina is 8 months while I'm 6, Today me and Ty is going to find out the gender of the baby. After showering I went and put on my clothes.

I put my hair in a ponytail I didn't wear no make up I wobbled downstairs with my bag

"hey can i come with you guys?" Brianna asked. She been Great I learned a lot about her.

"yeah we about to leave so hurry." i said she chuckled and ran upstairs. She came back down in 4 minutes, she was wearing some shorts with knee high socks to finish her outfit with her 11's

Me and her walked to the car where Ty was at. Ty makes me sit in the back seat for some reason.

"hey baby I'm hungry can we get some McDonald?" i asked with a big smile.

"Ma how many time do you want McDonalds Its not healthy." He said looking back at me i huffed,

"But I'm hungry." i replied. He rolled his eyes.

"Ill stop at Taco bells after the appointment We're late." I smiled. He pecked my lips He started driving. After 20 minutes of driving he finally reached the building. We step out of the car Ty sighned in my name He sat down next to me.

"which would you rather have?" i asked smiling at him He sat back on his chair.

"what you mean?" he asked I chuckled.

"a boy or a girl?" i questioned. Ty sighed and rubbed his hands.

"um ill like a girl but a boy would be good too. How about you ma?" He asked me

"oh i want a boy but a girl would be good too." I mocked him. He chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Kayla Maxwell." the doctor called me in. Me and Ty got up and followed the doctor. I look back at Brianna she was on her phone. The doctor lead us to the medical room.

"can you please lay on the bed and left your shirt." She said. I did as told She put some blue cold jelly i think that's what it looks like, She rubbed it on my stomach.

"ok You are her boyfriend?" she asked Ty he nodded.

"ok Kayla is having.... girl. Congrats you too." she happily said Ty was jumping up and down like a little kid. I laughed so hard i almost peeped.

"Ty you know how funny you look." I calmed down. The doctor was red from laughing,

"its a girl. It's really a girl?" he asked the doctor once more. She nodded I laughed.

+---+--

We went home after getting taco bells. I went upstairs to change into a tank top I left my pants on I went back down stairs. I went into the kitchen and got some vanilla ice cream I sat on the island. Christina and Brianna joined me.

"so whats the sex of the baby?" Christina asked?" I put a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth.

"its a girl." I answered. "you should've seen Tys reaction, It was funny" i said They laughed.

"Well that makes two of us. What if our girls become best friends?" she asked I nodded.

"yeah oh my god yeah then they gonna keep secrets and we are gonna have to find out and have mother daughter talks with them." I added on We laughed.

"aww you guys making me jealous." Brianna pouted.

"how?" i chuckled.

"you sounding like having a baby is fun." She said, I laughed.

"i really don't know if it is or not so." I said eating more ice cream We all sighed. Ty came in the kitchen on his phone He took a spoon and joined us.

"what are you doing ice cream is not healthy your not suppose to be eating his." He warned me. I rolled my eyes

"i don't gotta eat healthy all the time you know." i said to him.

"what's up people?" Hakeem came in with Prince behind him.

"whats up crispy doodoo?" Prince high fives Brianna She chuckled.

"my name is Brianna Maxwell get it through your hard head." She told him. We all was now eating ice cream.

"is this ice cream night?" Christina asked Every one shrugged and continued to eat my ice cream

Christina's POV

its now 11 and im tired. I walked upstairs and showered I change into some sweats and a tank top. I joined Hakeem on the bed He kissed my lips "how was your day?" he asked. I smiled,

"it was good. How about you?" i questioned him. He sighed,

"it was ok i guess, a lot of shit went down at the trap so other than that it was good." He answered, I nodded. I snuggled closer to him. He kissed my lips.

"good night i love you." he said.

"i love you too." i replied. He turned off the lights.

Around 5 in the morning i feel the bed wet. I touched the wet spot and noticed the wet spot belong to me. I started to panic I shove Hakeem he woke up

"my water broke."