Chapter 2

Ty's picture

Kayla's POV

When i woke up it was 7:12, I had to get ready for my first day of school. I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes.

I flipped the covers off of me and went to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and start my shower. I let the water run till i finish brushing my teeth. I took my shower and put on some clothes. I decided to go with a light blue jeans and a black shirt and I put on my hoodie . I looked at my reflection in mirror, I saw my cheek was purple. I look threw my drawer and found some foundation i rubbed it on my cheeks. I put on my cap and put my supplies i brought from  the store yesterday and put it in my bag. I ran down the stairs and walked to the bus stop, I took out my headphones and listen to my music. The bus came and hop in, when i paid i went to grab a seat. There was a hand on the seat.

"not this one fat ass." she said, she looks slutty as fuck. she has on booty shorts and a tank top. i just sighed and walked to the back of the bus.

*****~******

I was in the school, I was looking for the office I took a right and saw it. i sighed in relief, i went inside i went to the front desk.

"hi good morning I'm new here and i would like my schedule please." she just looked at me and sighed

"whats your name?" she asked while getting ready to type.

"i'm Kayla Maxwell." she typed it and i heard the printer.

"here, it has your locker number on it too."

*****~****

I was late for my first period class. i was trying to find room 567, When i saw those numbers i smiled. I knocked first, I heard a come in. I walk in and i felt eyes on me. I smiled at the teacher she looked nice, she smiled back.

"take a seat Kayla" i nodded and went to the back. I took a seat next to this boy, he was staring at me like nonstop. I felt creeped out. I saw the work on the board, I took out my binder that's full with loos leaf i wrote down date and started to write down whats on the board.

After 1st period i made my way to math hate it btw. I walked to my locker and took out a note book. I felt someone tug my cap off my head. I whipped my head at her direction. It was the girl from the bus.

"hmm no hats allowed in the building." she threw my hat on the floor and walked away. i look at her while she walk away like she is some model i hope she falls and brake her heels.

"here" i heard a deep husky voice i turned around. it was the boy from social studies. I give Him a polite smile i and took the hat.

"thank you." he just had a blank face on. I put it in my locker and he walked away, weird.

___________