Chapter 13

Hakeem picture

Kayla's POV

After me and Ty worked out the station we ate. we are in front of the television with food in our hands.

"there's a party Saturday wanna come?" he asked me

"nah i've got homework to do. you can go." i said turning my attention back on the television.

"come on Kayla please ill be your date. and besides it'll be fun." i put my food down and looked at him and sighed.

"first of all Ty i don't like teenage parties and second i have nothing to wear." i started eating again.

"oh don't worry ill have Christina deal with that. but please come it'll be fun if your there." he begged me. i hate it when people beg. i sighed

"fine and who the heck is Christina?" i questioned him

"she's my sister she'll love you. ill call her to let her know ." i nodded. i can't believe i'm about to go to my first teenage party. I've seen how they are on television but i don't know if they are really that. i shook off the thought and went back to eating and watching the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 10:47 and i am  now getting ready for bed. I put on my shirt in the bathroom after my shower, i went to the closet and put my dirty clothe in the bin. i walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that i walked to the room finding Ty on the bed on his phone. He noticed me and smiled at me and patted the bed and i walked over to him and laid down. i looked over to him and he is playing piano tiles. i watched him play. he finally tapped on the white tile. his score is 654.

"wow your good." i complimented him. he smiled.

"thank you."

"your welcome." i looked up at the ceiling. I felt Ty tapped my shoulder. i face him.

"i want to ask you something." he said i nodded for him to talk.

"are... you a virgin?" i felt my cheeks start to heat up. i looked away quickly. Now sitting up on the bed facing the mirror. Ty went in front of me.

"well?" i looked at him.

"yes Ty i'm a virgin. i've never had sex." i told him, that what he wants know. he took my face into his hands. He kissed me. i kissed back. i love it when we kissed feels like its just us two in the world.

We pulled away. i looked down at my lap cause my face is all red. i hear Ty chuckled i looked up and give a chuckle too.

"so umm  Christina is coming tomorrow to spend the rest of the week with us." he told me.

"ok." i said back rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"come." i looked at Ty and he was laying on the bed. i went into his arms. he covered us with the large blanket. I feel so safe in his arms.

"good night." he said. i yawn

"good night." then i closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.