Chapter 3

Tiffanie picture

Kaylas's POV

After school i went home. My dad was there though, when i walked threw the door he was in the living room. i sighed and step inside and close the door behind me.

"well look who  finally has the nerve to show up." he smiled and went to a serious face. He got closer to me and punched me right in the face. I fell to the ground I stared to cry. He kicked me in the stomach . i threw my bag on the floor and got my self up. i had no strength at all. I ran out the door.

I forced myself to run as much as i can. I find a alley. i couched up blood and slide my back on the wall and sat on the floor. I heard footsteps thinking it was my father i stared to panic. I got up from the help of the wall. There was a man with a gun pointing at me. I felt my eyes getting watery again.

"please i didn't do anything wrong." After my word i heard a gun shot. i touched my head and stomach to see if it was me. The man was on the ground. I felt dizzy and i blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up to the sound of chatting. my head was killing me. i sat up realizing i was on a bed. I looked around it was a room. I started to panic.

"stay clam i'm not going to hurt you." a deep husky voice said. I whipped my head at his direction. Him, he was at my new school he picked up my cap for me. I calmed down he sat next to me on a brown chair.

"why am i here, that guy he was shot did you shoot him.?" i felt my eyes getting watery once more. he just nodded

"please if your going to kill just do it now." i said closing my eyes.

"i'm not going to kill you kayla." he knows my name i opened my eyes. "what happened to your cheek they are really purple and red, Your stomach has the same color." i got up and followed the light guessing it's the bathroom. I looked at my self, he followed me.

"i fell." was all i said. he look at me in a strange way. I couldn't tell him my father was abusing me for 3 years. He'll tell the cops and my dad will go to jail and i will become a foster kid till i'm 18.