Chapter 42

Kayla's POV

I looked at Christina. She shrugged.

"why is he here?" i asked her.

"i really didn't know he was gonna be here." she pleaded. I sighed I went into the car to get a hoodie. I put it on and put the hoodie over my head. I walked to the bar.

"can i get a pesi please." i said to the bartender He nodded  I got my pesi and took a sip from it. I heard laughter from behind me. I turned around to see christina and Ski laughing at me.

"why you have a hoodie on?" Ski said laughing at me.

"cause i don't want him to see me. If he does it'll be awkward." i sighed they laughed harder. Christina was starting to turn red.

"stop laughing you guys will draw attention to us and Ty is gonna know i'm here." i said They calmed down. Ski snorted I chuckled.

"ok ok let me get some of that." Ski said reaching for my pesi. She snatched it and almost drunk the hole thing. She give it back to me and burped Eww.

"ok so what now?" Ski asked i shrugged.

"wanna dance?" she pulled our hands to the dance floor. Christina and ski started to move to the beat of the song. I kept my head down a sway side to side with my hands in my packet.

"come on kayla have some fun for once." Ski chuckled.

"ill have you know i am very fun." i said to her. They laughed.

"you are so boring. All you do is study and watch Netflix." Christina said.

"no no no. I went to a party once in high school." i smiled they laughed.

"ok something else than parties." christina said. I sighed and shrugged.

"ok so I don't do anything fun but party and is there a problem?" i asked they chuckled.

"no you need to get out more." I huffed and mumbled a what ever.

~10:56~

It was getting late and i wanna go home.

"Ski take me home." i said to her she yawned and nodded. We walked to the car. Ty didn't see me and he left early with female Guess he moved on.

She stopped in my drive way.

"thanks." i said she nodded and yawned.

"hey is it ok if i spend the night at your place?" she asked

"yea sure. There's 3 more rooms so you could pick one." she nodded and got out of the car. I opened the door and went upstairs.

i showered brushed my teeth and changed into something more comfortable. I hopped into bed and took my phone.

"Hey can i have something to wear and a towel?" Ski came in and said I nodded and went into the closet. I took out a pink towel I give it to her and some pj's.

"thanks." she said

"no problem." she chuckled and went out of the room and closed the door behind her. I looked at my phone to see Daywane calling to face time. i answered.

"hi." i said he smiled and said

"Wassup, You in bed?" he asked i nodded He chuckled. "this early?"

"its 11:45." i said looking at the time.

"yeah i know."'

After 1 hour of talking. I started to get tired I yawned.

"i see you tired. Imma let you get some sleep. Good night Shawty." he said i chuckled.

"good night." He nodded. I hang up and switch the lights off and went to bed.