Chapter 7

Ty's Car

kayla's POV

When i finished cleaning up, Ty gave me some leggings i didn't ask where he got those from. But he said it's clean. After i put them on we headed to his car it's a nice car. I got in and closed the door. I didn't slam it so he didn't get mad.

He already knows where i live he dropped me home.

"can you park one block away please." he nodded.

We are were almost there. He parked a block away like i told him to. I stepped out car. And walk to back yard. I climbed up the trees and opened the window. I look if there was anybody there first. It's clear. I went to closet and toke 2 duffel and small suit case.

I went to drawers and put everything that was in there in duffel bag. I took some bags and put most of my wanted shoes in it. I took all of my sweats, jeans, and t shirts, i took all undergarments. I would take my tooth brush but i don't know if my dad is in his room. I mostly toke all of the clothes i wanted. I took my computer, headphones, And my school bag with all of my supplies. I am never coming back to this house.

I threw all of my stuff out the window. Wasn't a long fall. When i was just about to climbed down the tree my father walk into my room. I panicked. I put on leg on the tree branch trying not fall. I felt him pulling on my other leg.

i pushed my leg back as hard as i can he let go and i tripped the branch crack i close my eyes cause i know was about to fall. I couldn't hold on the branch any longer. My hands was slippery. I fell i screamed and i felt some catches me. I opened my eyes. I was in Ty hands. He put me down.

"thank you and why are here?" i didn't sound rude

"you toke to long so i came to check what was taking so long. Who was that man?" I sighed

"nobody." i picked up my things and Ty helped me. We walked to the car And he drove us to his apartment.