Study Date ( A Camren Fanfic)

Chapter 1: New "friend"

Camila's p.o.v

The bell rang but I got in English class just in time. I was the last one to enter the class so everyone was looking at me. "Camila please take your seat" said Mr.Smith. I nod my head and sat down on an empty seat all the way in the back where barely anyone can see me. I had an empty seat next to me. Someone must be absent.

I couldn't focus at all. I could see Mr.Smith talking but his words aren't going through my head. Ugh focus Camila focus. What's gotten into me. All I remember is before the bell rang this pretty girl passes by me.

flashback*

I grabbed my books out of the locker then closed it. I turned around to see this beautiful girl pass by. She looks so perfect. The way her hair bounces when she walks. The beautiful blue-green eyes. Wait ugh what am I doing. She looked at me and smiled. I didn't realize I was staring at her. Also other guys were staring at her. The bell rang and I made my way to class.

end of flashback*

Lauren's p.o.v

I was late for English. I barged in the room. "Ms. Jauregui why are you late?" Mr.Smith asked. "I'm sorry Mr. Smith I was... um I..." "I'll let this slide please take your seat." Omg I didn't even know what to say. Actually I didn't even know why I'm late. Ugh Lauren stay focus. I sat down next to this girl I passed by earlier. I didn't know I have classes with her.

Mr. Smith is teaching but again still can't focus. This girl is pretty. Her hair was perfect. She had pretty brown eyes and her lips. Her lips looks so kissable. Wait what NOOOO. What was I thinking?!?! "Can I help you?" Wow even her voice is perfect. Shoot I didn't realize I was staring."huh oh nothing." Great I'm probably scaring her. "I'm Camila. Camila Cabello."

Camila's p.o.v

I introduced myself but she still didn't reply. Was she shy or what. "Lauren. Lauren Jauregui." What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. "How come I never seen you in this class before?" she asked. "Well sometimes you just gotta look." She smiled. I feel warmth on my cheeks. I tried to hide myself from blushing. She just giggled. Its so cute. Why do I feel so nervous around her? The little things she does make me blush or smile. What am I feeling?

**note**

Hey guys thanks for reading I hope you like this fanfic. This is my first time doing this so please don't get mad if I get things wrong. Please vote and comment. ILY