Chapter one.

Y/N POV.

*sighs* wow my life is just fucking sad . my mom died my dad abuses me and calls me a mistake. I hate him. So this is why I climbed mount ebbot. To escape life. Let's just hope this works. I walked to the edge of the hole and looked down. Yep this was a good way to die. I took a deep breathe and leaned forward letting gravity edge me into death's cold comforting arms. I felt the wind blow back my ( h/c) hair. My e/c eyes looked down boringly as I saw the ground coming closer and closer by the minute. I closed my eyes expecting to hit the ground. But.....nothing...happened. I opened my eyes slowly seeing my body outlined in a red aura . I looked down to see me hovering 3 feet above some whited flowers with red stems. " what were you thinking. You could have died" said a low smooth voice. I looked in the direction of the voice to see a skeleton. His left eye was glowing a vibrant neon red same with his hand while his right was covered by a white glitch like moving smoke I couldn't see the socket behind it just the white. He lowered me yo the floor then the aura disappeared. I stood there staring him in the eye. I then noticed he had a rather large gash it was dark red but it wasnt bleeding his mouth had some of the red blood running down his chin . he wiped it away. His jacket was snow white same with his bones and shirt. He also wore a pair of pale blue slippers and black basketball shorts. I looked at this skeleton bewildered. I then decided to speak up. " excuse me but what's your name and where am I?" I asked cautiously looking him in the eye.