The third rose, the color of a yellow daffodil... Elliot March.

The forth rose, the color of coffee... Pierce Villiers.

Some many other roses started to bloom on the new rose bush. A sliver rose, Nightmare Gottschalk. An Iris rose, Julius Monrey. A sapphire rose, Mary Gowland. A hot pink rose, Boris Airay. Two rose's were attached together, one the color of a cherry and the other the color of the blue sky, Tweedle Dee and Dum. A shadow rose started to bloom next to Nightmare's rose, Gray. The biggest rose looked just like a ruby, Vivaldi. The last rose was the one Alice would see first every morning. The emerald rose, Blood Dupre, the very man who had given Alice his hat. Alice didn't know why the hat did had done that, but she was so thankful it had happened.

Alice opened her door and started to walk downstairs. On the stairs, she smelled bacon, eggs, and toast. She never realized how hungry she was. Alice raced downstairs but suddenly froze. She looked in the kitchen and saw that the master chef was George. George had been living at Alice's house since him and Lorina were married, but Alice and Edith needed Lorina to live with them since they were both underage. 

"So glad I'm not in love with him anymore," Alice thought. She walked into the kitchen, trying not to be noticed, but George made eye contact.

"Good morning sunshine!" George cheered! How old did he think Alice was. Alice was going to respond, but Edith pushed Alice out of the way.

"Good morning George. I'm late for school, so I'll just have the toast," Edith commanded. Oh my god, she treated George like her butler. Edith had become a brat in this world. Sure, she was a brat in the old world, but she was more snobby than ever. George just smiled and handed the spoiled child a piece of toast covered in raspberry jam. Lorina walked in the room, looking as beautiful as ever. 

"Alice, there you are. I swear, you need to have an alarm clock in your room. You always wake up late..." Lorina couldn't finish her sentence because Alice had shook her head.

"NO! Please. I don't want an alarm clock. I enjoy my sleep," Alice wailed. Lorina just smiled like the sunrise.

"Well, alright pumpkin. You better get going. You'll be late for school," Lorina shooed the two girls out the door, waving goodbye as they boarded the bus.

The bus was always crowed, and Alice hated it. She didn't want to sit alone, but she also didn't want to sit by a stranger. Edith walked with propose and walked right over to her friend Jessica. 

"Hi Edith! Come sit by me. We have so much to talk about!" Jessica protested. Edith slid into the seat and started to fan girl about boys with her other spoiled friend. Right when Alice was going to take a seat, she heard something come from the back of the bus.

"ALICE! COME SIT BY US!" The shout belonged to Amy, of course. Alice dashed to the back of the bus, and plopped right next to Sibyl. Amy and Ralph were right behind their seat and Ramin sat across from Alice. 

"So, last day of school! I'm so excited for summer vacation. Alice you should come to my beach house!" Sibyl suggested. Alice still couldn't believe that her best friend was one of the richest people in the city. Every time Alice went over to Sibyls place, she would discover something new. But she could never stay long because her younger sister, Jessica would start to throw a fit.

"Maybe. It sounds fun. We should all go!" Alice replied. Sibyl loved the idea! She loved hanging out and spoiling her friends. 

"Are you two excited for prom next year! We're going to be seniors, so we get a dance just for us!" Amy cheered. Amy liked to party and everyone knew it. She was invited to all of them, no matter who was hosting it. Even if she wasn't invited, she found a way to show up. Ramin scooted to the edge of his seat to join the conversation better.