I look around and i don't see Justin. I run up the stairs and walk into the closed master bedroom doors. When i get there Justin is on the bed looking through his bag.

I clear my throat to alert him that i'm in the room ,and he stops what he's doing to look up at me.

"You disappeared on me." I walk over and sit next to him

"I was gonna take a shower." he explains and starts pulling out clothes again.

"Can i join?"

"Sure." He chuckles , after a minute he looks up at me and see's that i'm serious. "Really?"

"I don't kid,"

"Actually..."

"Well at least i'm not kidding at the moment" I say cutting him off "Were you?"

"No."

"Well then lets go."

Play the song while you read

I get up and walk over to the adjoined bathroom. I first turn on the shower and put my hand under it to make sure that its warm ,and then turn it up a little more so that its hot the way that i like it. Then i close the door and the bathroom starts to take off my clothes. First my sweats ,followed by my boy shorts and tank top. I'm left in my bra and underwear when Justin walks in. 

"Do you mind unsnapping my bra?" I ask knowing that i can take it off on my own

He doesn't answer he just puts one hand on my shoulder and uses the other to unsnap the clasp of my bra. His hand lingers a moment longer than it should before he backs away.  I Pull the straps off and let my bra drop to the floor. I then pull down my underwear, I feel his eyes burning holes into my skin as I open the shower door and step in.  It's a large shower, seeing that this is the master bed room, so we'll have room to move around while still being in such close proximity.

I stand under the hot water letting it roll over my shoulder and snake down my breast. I feel a slight draft letting me know that Justin is in the shower with me. I reach down for the soap that is on the rack sticking my ass out a little more than usual ,and i feel my skin connect with his. After i retrieve the soap and stand up straight his hands are on my hips pulling me to him. I can feel his member resting in the small of my back as i squirt some of the coconut scented soap on the loofah.  When i move to press the loofah to my skin Justin's hands move from my hips and grabs it.  He takes over and runs the loofah under the water one time before rubbing it over my shoulders then moving to my neck then my neck and he lingers over my breast. He squeezes the loofah letting the suds fall onto them before washing them with a little pressure. His free hand cups my left breast and squeezes it before he starts to tease my nipple by pulling at it and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. I bite my lip to hold in a moan. He pulls is fingers away and starts to wash my left breast while he teases my right. The loofah moves down to my stomach and his hands continue to tease me. The loofah inches closer and closer to my core ,and just when i think its about to reach it , the loofah makes a B-line to my thighs. I push my body against his now hard member in anger ,but it doesn't phase him as he continues his teasing. The loofah moves to my other thigh and i feel his lips on my neck. It's like he already knew my sweet spot because his tongue immediately starts to swirl over in while he sucks at it. his tongue goes back into his mouth and his teeth slowly drag across my sensitive skin.  His free hand starts to move down my body as he trails kisses up my neck and across my jawline. When he reaches my mouth his hand reaches my core. I moan and he takes no time at all to slip his skilled tongue into my mouth and let it dance with my own.  His hand starts to rub up and down my slit ,and i have no idea where the loofah went. I moan into the kiss and he pulls away.

"Whats wrong?" I wrap my hand around his neck trying to pull his lips back onto mine.

He doesn't let me and his hand stops rubbing me. Before i can ask him whats wrong again he has my spun around and pinned against the wall with his hands on my hips. Our faces our inches apart. 

"Justin?" I say more like a question

"I want you to be mine."  his voice sounds really breathy ,and his chest is moving up and down like he's out of breath

"What?" 

"I want to do a lot with you-" he pauses "but i want to be able to call you mine."

"Okay." And a smile lights up on his face as he starts to plant sloppy silly kisses on my face.

A/N~ I'm such a tease huh? Sorry, not sorry

They may or may not do the dirty in the next chapter...🙊🙈

+4 votes +2 comments if you want an update tomorrow.