Extended Summary

I don't know why but I actually got super amused by the idea of describing your story badly in one line and well, one thing led to another and that became the summary for this novel. The real one is here:

Kayden thought he had a pretty good idea about what it meant to be 'bad'-you know, all you have to do is look good, get a lot of girls, maybe drink a little, and occasionally wear a leather jacket. Easy, right?

Then he meets Jett, she's on a whole different level of 'bad.'

Wanted in 16 different countries under 19 different covers. Banned from 3 states in the US and 2 small countries in Africa (one of those bans was a pretty horrifying result of miscommunication, a rampant giraffe and a lemon). Not to mention pretty freaking good at anything involving violence, she's not exactly your typical 'bad girl.'

On their first encounter she manages to knock him right off of his feet---quite literally.

Kayden knows almost instantly that the two of them have no hope of getting along. She's absolutely nuts. What kind of sane person just randomly punches a guy in the face? There's no way that that's normal!

Though, life has a pretty fucked up sense of humour when it comes to these kinds of things. All it takes is a café and two bald guys and the next thing he knows she's his only chance at staying alive. From there on it's a whole lot of guns, killer puns and... spandex?