I love you

He gets up. I stand up, looking at him. "Baby...?" i ask, he looks over at me and wlaks over, his arms wrap around me. My face buries in his chest. He rubs my back "I'm so sorry baby" he whispered. "Zayn" i say, "Yes?" he asks. "When you told me you had to talk to someone.... to do something... what was it?" i asked. His breath catches, i can feel it. "Sit" he says, making me get scared. 

I sit down, he sits next to me holding my hand "Samantha," he says and gulps "I had to talk to two people." he said, i cocked my head "What?" i ask, he looks away, towards the floor "Well, baby, i talked to Sophie" he whispered. My heart stops "Your lying"" i say, standing up, he leads my hand back to the bed, helping me sit. 

"Please Zayn, don't fuck with me" i say, he shakes is head "No. Im so serious" 

-Zayn's POV- 

-When he died- 

White... i only see white. I look around "Hello?!" i call, "Helllllooooo?" i call, suddenly i feel warm, small hands over my eyes. I stop breathing. "Uhh" i say "Shh" i hear a young girl say "Hey Zayn" she says, i recognize the voice. But i can't figure out who it is. "Remember me" she asks, i shake my head "I can't see you. I don't know who you are..." i say "Listen to my voice Zayn" she said, i can feel her kneel behind me.

"Remember me Zayn?" she says, i think. I search my brain for her voice. Who's is it?! I take her hand. I search around her small hand, and stop, i feel a scar. "Sophie?" i whisper. I hear her giggle "Hey Bad-boy." she said, running in front of me and sitting down. Copying my position, criss-cross. SHe smiles. "How is my little Bad-boy?" she asks. 

I don't say anything "Your dead Sophie." i say, she nods "I know silly. I'm in heaveeennn" she giggles "more like psycheatric ward" i say sarcasticlly. She crosses her arms over her chest and pouts. "Your being an Asshole" she said, frowning. "No, i know im dead stupid. You died. Your talking to me now."she says, i gasp "No i can't die i promised Samantha" i said, she shrugged "You also promised her you wouldn't leave her or the baby. But... oh... whats that?......." she pauses "You did" she says. 

"It was for their protection and you know that" i say, crossing my arms, she rolls her eyes "Well. Zayn> it's not your time to go. It's not your time yet. JUst tell Samantha this. I love her and miss her. She will always be the best friend i had ever had. And tell Harry I love him so damn much, and he was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Tell him to move on, im okay. Im in peace now. ANd for you. Thank you for always being there Zayn. For being a great friend and an amazing, interesting person. I want you to look at this as your second chance." she says 

"Don't fuck up." she continues "Go back to Samantha and Sophie.... and make sure they know how serious you are. How you love them. SHow them Zayn." she whispers. "Bye Zayn. I'll see you one day" she finishes, "Wait Sophie- Don't- please wait" i say, but shes gone. 

I look around. Why haven't i woken up yet? Why is it so white? Whats going on. I see someone in front of me. 

"Zayn" i hear a deep voice say. I jump, standing up "Dad... What the hell?" i ask, he walks up to me "Treat her right Zayn. Don't ever. Ever. Ever do what i did" he said "I-i. Dad i didn't mean to kill you" i said, he nodded "I know" he said "Your forgiven." he said "Don' fuck shit up Zayn. Treat them both like princesses. Treat them like the best thing that ever happened to you" He said, before disappearing. 

-Back to Talking to Samantha- 

I look at her, i told her everything that ha happened. She seemed stunned. "Zayn" she said "A-are you serious?" she asked, i squeezed her hand "Baby im to tired to make a joke right now" i whisper, kissing her hand. She looked everywhere but at me. "I know. It's alot to take in" i said, She nodded "Zayn" she whispered, "yes?" i ask "I love you" she said, i smile "I love you too baby" i whisper, leaning in and kissing her deeply. 

-------

-Samantha's POV- 

Zayn's home. he is resting on the bed. Watching TV. I walk into the room, he is shirtless. His bottom half is covered by the blanket. I lean on the door frame, looking longingly at his perfection. He finally notices me at the door, he smiles "Come here" he says, opening his arms, i walk over and straddle his torso, very softly. 

My fingers, ever so softly, trace each scar on his chest. His eyes close. I lean down, kissing each side of him, where i suspect his lungs are. My fingers trace his tattoos and his chin bone, his cheek bone and his nose. I softly kiss him. 

I pick up one of his fingers and push his hands up so out fingers are en-tangled together. My other hand messes with his hair. 

"If i die young, bury me in Satan, lay me down in a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song, uh oh, uh oh, lord make me a rainbow, ill shine down on my mother, she'll now im save when she stands under my colors." I sing softly

"Oh, and life aint always like you think it ought to be, no, aint even gray, but she buries her baby. The sharp knife of a short life. Well Ive had just enough time. If i die young, bury me in saiten, lay me down in a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song, The sharp knife of a short life. Well I've had just enough time." i continue to sing, my fingers tracing his bones. 

I stop and look at him. "I love you" i whisper, kissing his forehead. 

"If i die young, bury me in Satan, lay me down in a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song, uh oh, uh oh," I finish. I lay next to him, realizing he fell asleep. I rub his his chest softly, putting his arm around me. I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

I love you 

I love you.