Baby girl

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I am jolted awake by my stupid ass alarm clock. I slam my hand on the buzzer, making it quiet down. I sit up and stretch, i walk to my bathroom, take a shower, and get dressed in my crop top and shorts (To the side). I run downstairs, grab an apple, and am startled by my brother, after coming home late last night, he was pissed. "Get to school!" he says sitting down "Fine.' i say, running back upstairs and applying make-up and brushing my hair an teeth. I grab my bag and phone and walk outside; i walk leisurely down the street till i reach the school. Dreaded school. Joy. 

I walk up to my locker, and smile remembering what Zayn said "You do remember i stand over you, i memorized your locker combination' i chuckle and open my locker, grabbing my binder and books and putting my backpack in the locker, and smell Zayn's Cologne, i hear someone whisper "Watch this" Zayn. He walks up behind me "Hey pretty lady" he growls shutting my locker. "Hey?" i say, acting unhappy to see him, "What are you wearing?" he asks, i can hear the smirk in his voice. 

"Clothes." i say in a smartass tone of voice, he snorts "Bitch." he says, and turns around to leave, but not before slapping my bum hard, making me jump. I groan, and turn around, and a few of them watch as i pass, licking their lips watching my bum. Perverts. I walk into Social Studies and sit in my normal seat. Next To Harry, in front or Sophie, Behind Meg, Across from Jack, and to my left is Niall. Joy. 

Harry runs in before the bell rings and crashes into his seat, with a smirk, he fixes his curls, slightly panting "Bitch" he mumbles, watching a girl named Megan walk into the room, her clothes messy, and she fixes her hair, she is pushed into the classroom by a teacher. I lean over to Harry "Get caught?" i ask, “Possibly." he says sitting up straight, i laugh. "Good." i say tapping my pencil on the desk. 

I love annoying that boy. His eyes go from the front of the room to my pencil, as it taps against the hard wood, over and over again. I can tell he is getting pissed "Stop." he says. Mr. Collins is explaining about World War II. 

"Adolf Hitler- The dictator or Germany, told Benito Mussolini....' the teacher droned on, my pencil continues to tap the desk, every few seconds i stop to take notes, but the i continue tapping every time. "Fucking Hell Samantha?" Harry says loudly "Stop fucking tapping that pencil" he says grabbing the pencil and breaking it in half, Mr. Collins turns around "What’s going on?" he asked.

"Harry yelled at me for absolutely nothing, then stole my pencil!" i said then let a smile appear among my face, as I point towards Harry "Mr. Styles? Detention!" he said, "Give Miss Samantha a new pencil. You act like your 5 Harry... god Damn" he mumbles the last part and turns to the board and continues "Fuck you bitch!" he says throwing a pencil at me, smirks "Sucks to suck man whore!" i chuckle writing more notes "Shut up you slut!" he says. I roll my eyes.

*****

I walk to my locker and grab my math notebook and shut my locker. I'm late for Math, shit. I hear footsteps walking down the Hall "Hey pretty Lady!" i hear Zayn say, i turn and I’m pushed into the lockers. I can feel his warm lips on mine, i kiss back, he tugs on my lip asking for entrance, which i deny "I got to go to class" i say pushing on his buff chest, he shrugs "Fine." he says kissing me once more "Bye. I better see you at the Ally after school.  Want to see you soon baby girl!" he smirks and walks off, i smile, an grab my phone leaving for math...