First time

-Sophie's POV- (Little bit of sexual content. Not to graphic)

"Hey babe..." Terence says, looking innocent. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder 'Whats up?" i ask "So, you know my birthday is tomorrow. Im turning 17. Yay" he said, i smiled "Yes, i got you your presents." i said, and winked. He smiled, kissing my forehead "Well... i mean there is only one present i really want..." he says. I raise my eyesbrow "What is it?" i ask. He opens his mouth, but closes it. Making weird little noises, looks like he is deciding if he should tell me. 

I tilt my head, fiddling with his jeans "Well...." he begins "Well, we have been dating for a year, and uhm.... i want to have sex with you Sophie" he whispers. I look up at him "Terence..." i begin "I know. Your not ready. But.... i mean, i haven't had sex in a while. Every sense we started dating." he said, fiddling with the bottons on his shirt. I sigh. 

"I really don't know Terence" i whisper, he shrugs "It's fine..." he says, kissing my hand "It's fine." he says. as he turns off the lamp and the movie starts. 

Im too deep in thought about what he said, to pay any attention to the movie. I want to pace. But i cant. I only have so long before its his birthday. I really want to make him happy. I want to love him. I want to make love to him, but i don't know if i can. I've never had sex before. He has, obviously. He is more experianced than i. I don't want to make a fool of myself. I don't know what to do. I mean, i do obviously. Who doesnt? Sex. It's easy. 

Right? 

Maybe its easier in my head. 

I dunno. I might freeze up. Its gonna hurt, they say 'not for long'. But, i dunno. What if i don't pleasure him. What if im not good enough. I've seen people have sex. But it's not like im experianced. It's not like i understand the whole process. I dunno if it will feel good, or what to think while i do it. Where to put my hands. Where to look. If i should move while he moves. I just. I don't know. 

But if i continue to think like this, i will never know. I guess tomorrow is Terence's Lucky day. 

------ 

Next day

At Terence's house

I put all of his presents on his bed. And his little card. He opens all of the present, more than greatful for each thing. And he laughed so hard at the card. "I love you so much. Thank you so much" he whispered, kissing me softly. "I love you too. Your welcome baby" i said. He smiled "What movie would you like to watch tonight?" i asked, holding up 3 movies. 

The Hangover

Friends With benifits

And 

The Dictator

"Uhm, you chose!" he says, smiling. I look at all three and chose FWB. I slide it in the tv, and press play. 

After the movie is half way through. I see Terence has a boner. I bite my lip and breath out. I sit up and whisper in his ear "I have one last present for you Terence Payne" i whisper. He turns his head and looks at me tilting his head. 

I straddle his hips. His eyes widen, and he smiles "Are you serious?" he asks. I nod "This would be a really mean prank" i whispered into his ear. His hands firmly on my bum and thigh. He nodded "Hella mean" he said, "Let me show you." i whisper. Taking off my shirt. His hands linger along my stomach. His eyes scanning every inch of my body. Making me so self conscious. I wrap my arms around my back, and un-hook my bra. Letting it fall on his stomach. He licks his lips "Damn, i just. Ugh" he says, his hands moving up my stomach.