Kidnapped

He called her up, inviting her over. 

I hid on the stairs, so i could listen. 

He welcomed her in and led her to the couch. "We need to talk about... you blackmailing me. You need to stop. I love her so much. YOur a insane bitch!" he growled, she shrugged "I wont stop blackmailing your ugly ass." she spat, her nasty voice filling the room. "Leave us alone Bitch. Why dont you fucking tell her" he said, she smirked "Oh i will" she said slapping his in the face an turning to walk out of the house. 

I walked downstairs and looked at him. I tilted my head, and smiled running over, jumping into his arms, he caught me, my legs wrapped around his waist . "Im so sorry" i whispered, against his warm lips "No. Im sorry baby girl" he mumbled against mine. He smiled "I love you" he said, kissing me again "I love you too" i said "Happy belated birthday" he laughed, handing me a box, i looked up into his eyes, tilting my head. 

"Open it" he said, i nodded and unwrapped the bow. Opening the pearl white box, i look up at Zayn, his eyes encouraging. I ligt the white sheet of lace over a necklace. I gasp, seeing a beautiful Diamond Heart, having his name and my name ingraved into the back saying 

'Zayn and Samantha
          Forever
                  And
                        Always'

I smiled, looking into his eyes "Zayn...." i whisper, smiling "This must have cost a fortune" i said, he shrugged "Anything for you" he whispered, taking my hand he backed up agains't the wall, he put his hands on my waist and his lips met mine, soon his hand caressing my cheek, my hands wrapped around his neck. "Im so sorry i missed your Birthday" he whispered agians't my lips. 

I nodded. "I love you" i whispered "I love you too" he said, kissing me again (Look at the picture).

**********

I walked down the street, and passed a trash can, throwing my soda into the can. I felt pressure on my neck and something over my mouth and nose "Don't struggle bitch" i heard a menasing voice snarle into my ear, as i blacked out. 

**********

Drip.... Drip.... Drip.... Drip..... Drip

I groaned and yelled angrily "Make it stooppppp" i growled, i tried getting out of my seat, but failed miserably. I heard a snicker "Don't try.... Bitch" the voice spat. A light turned on over me, i looked down seeing blood all over my body.......

What the hell?