One Idea

-Sophie's POV-  (Just letting you know, Sophie is 15)

I was home alone. 
The house all to myself. 

He pushed me agains't the wall, kissing down my neck. I groan, "Terence" i whisper "They will be home soon. To meet you" I whisper, he smirks agains't my skin "I'll be fast? Just a little snack baby" he whispers, bending down, and grabbing my belt with one hand and my butt with the other. He looks up with those pretty brown eyes, and winks. I bite my lip and think, taking my phone and checking it "We will be home in 15 minutes -Mom xxx:)' "Not yet, im not ready baby" i say, bending down and kissing his forehead "My parents will be home soon" i whisper. He snorts, and nods "Okay" he says, kissing me softly. 

-15 Minutes later- 

My mom and dad come home. I can hear them talking, i turn the corner, stopping and watching. Zayn takes my moms arm and turns her towards him, pulling her body agains't his. His lips connect with hers. His arms around her waist and her hands connect with his neck "Im so sorry" i hear him mumbled against her lips. She nods "Im sorry too" she whispers, as their kiss continues. I cough "Uhm, guys.." i say. 

They stop, and look at me. "Sorry baby, we will be in, in a moment" she said, i rolled my eyes, and walked back sitting next to Terence. He smiled, kissing my temple. Zayn and my mom walked in and Terence stood up, sticking out his hand to Zayn. "Mr.... Malik?" he asked, he nodded "Terence" he said. My mouth dropped. Holy shit. 

No. No. No. No. 

They both looked at me, and i shook my head. They both raised their eyebrows "They are like... twins" i gasp, gaping at their similarities. Mom laughs, "I told you" she said smiling. Zayn pats his shoulder, walking him into the kitchen. I look at mom "The hell? They are like.... twins" i say, she smiled, and shrugs. "I told you" she repeats. 

-Terence's POV- 

He sat down on the kitchen stool, and looked at me. I leaned agains't the counter, taking a grape, and eating it. Picking up another on, and rolling it in my fingers. "So, Terence" he begins, i look up at him. "I know what kind of kid you are" he says, i try not to make any smart-ass remarks, but it takes all the courage i can to contain myself. "You know, the Bad-boy, player'" he says, i shrug, agreeing with him. 

I'm known as that kid in school. Oh well. "All the girls adore you. Find you sexy, attractive...?" he asks, i laugh and nod, smirking "Yes sir" i say. His smile soon turns into a scowl. "I remember your father Terence. Terence Payne. Your father, Liam Payne. He was ruthless, angry, and mean." he says, and holds up his hand, cutting me off from my sentence. "I was the 'Leader' Terence. He was in my 'crew'. I was The Bad boy, player." he says, i cross my arms agains't my chest. 

"I know who you are Terence. I know how you think. You think your slick. But hell you aren't. You touch her, your gonna seriously regret it." he said, flexing. Nothing intimidates me, but for some reason. He was scaring the living shit out of me. He was getting in my head, and was doing a really god job of it. "You hurt her, in anyway. I will find you." he growls. I nod, "Yes sir. I will respect her" i say, he smiled and pats my shoulder "Now, do you like food?" he asks, "I love food. All food. Foods good" i say, he smiles "Good, we have food for you". I smile and nod. 

-The next day- 

-Zayn's POV-

-Flashback- 

She paces back and forth "You womanizing, prick. Asshole" she says. "What?" i snap, looking up at her. She doesn't say anything. I sit up on the bed "What the fuck did you say?" i ask. "Nothing" she whispers "Tell me" i say, raising my voice, and standing up. She shakes her head, looking away. "Samantha." i growl, grabbing her wrist, turning her to look me in the eye. 

"Fucking tell me" i growl. "Your a womanizing, prick." she repeats. I nod "Thats what i thought you said" my grip tightening onto her wrist. She tries to pull away, causing my grip to tighten. "Let. Me. Go"  she says, my grip tightens, she whimpers "Ow.. Zayn. Your really hurting me" she says, I don't realize me nail in digging into her wrist, and i don't realize my own strength. "You are a cheating, Lying, Womenizing, asshole, son of a bitch prick" she says. 

I push her agains't the wall. The anger boiling in my blood, boiling to the point of burning. She gasps, the breath knocked out of her. "You are the worst man i've ever met. I wish i had never gotten involved with you- Oh wait, it wasn't my choice. You fucking chose me. As your barbie. As your toy. Your rebound. Your side bitch. The one you come to for sex. You don't treat me anything special. Anything good. You are a horrible boy friend Zayn" she spits, and before i can process what she says, or what happened. She is on the floor. Her hand pressed agains't her face. 

Her tears streaming down her face. I realize what i did. And i gasp "Samantha..." i say, my face softening. "Baby, I'm so so so sorry" i say bending down, taking her hand softly, seeing her wrist. She pushes me back and grabs her phone running to her car. I run out after her. But I'm to late. She starts her car and backing out. I run back inside, searching for my keys. "Damn" i whisper, remembering they are in her car because i had just gone out with her to lunch. 

I grab my shoes and start running in the direction she drove. I couldn't see any sign of her. I thought. I thought hard and then i remembered in high School, when something really bad happened she would go to this certain place and sit there and cry. The abandoned park. I ran, and ran. Until i finally reached the park. The rain was pouring and I saw her car hidden from plain view. I walked up quietly. I saw my keys on the ground on the soccer Field. I bent down and picked them up, shoving them in my pocket. I looked up and saw her kick a soccer ball into the old soccer net. She turned making eye contact. She mumbled some profanity, and began to run.

She ran and ran and ran. I began to run after her. I picked up my speed, till finally, she stopped, panting, and clutching her side. I stood behind her, panting "Samantha. I am so sorry. I-i don't know what came over me. I, I'm so sorry baby" i whisper, not finding the right words to apologize. She turns, looking at me, her mascara smearing and her hair soaked. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned into my chest. Her fist connected with my chest, repeatedly. Hitting my chest with her small fists, until finally, she got tired of hitting me and collapsed in my arms and wept. 

I smoothed her hair back, the rain hitting us with great force. I sat down, setting her in my lap. "You have no clue, I'm so sorry baby. I know, you... i know you where abused as a child. I'm sorry,- i just i got so damn mad. You know how to make a man mad baby girl." i whisper, kissing her head softly. "I can't lose you, because i love you to the moon and back and please, please just forgive me." i whisper, holding her hand, my thumb running over her bruised wrist. I mentally punched myself "I'm so sorry" i whispered again, kissing her wrist. She looked up at me. 

I looked at the red mark across her face. I gasped and rested my hand among her face and traced her skin with my thumb "Im such a prick" i whisper, she nods "I know" she says, getting a giggle out of her, a small one. "I love you" i whisper "I love you too. BUt you are not forgiven" she said "We need a small break Zayn. Unless you can prove to me, you wont do it again" she whispers, i nod "I'd do anything.." i said, she nodded "Prove it...." i tilt my head, only one idea coming to mind.... 

(Terence's Picture>>>>)