Devil

We both look at each other, he backs up a bit "I-i I’m s-sorry, i just..." he stutters, confused, even more then me. "I just thought that it was the right time..." but i put my finger to his lips "It's alright, i really enjoyed it. But i need to know one thing...." i said, he nodded in return. "Are you playing me? Is this a set up? Because.... i mean if it is. It sure is hell isn't funny,” i said, crossing my arms. He takes my hand and walks us back to our table. 

We both sit; the silence is deadly, unbearable. He shakes his head "No, actually the boys think I’m out getting some things we needed, food and alcohol. But i came here, with you. They have no idea,” he said drinking some of his wine. "Thank you Zayn, i really appreciate it." i say smiling "Appreciate what love?" he asks, his eyes willed with question, like he can't read me, and it really frustrates him. He can't tell what I’m thinking; he can't tell what i feel. 

"The fact that you want me to trust you. Because i really would like to, but.... really.... your like the devil." i say, a slight smile plays on his lips, "The devil?" he questioned, his hand lay atop mine "Yeah, inside an angels body" i chuckle. "Really now?" he asks as he pays for dinner "Wait, let me pay for my half" i say, putting a hand over the check "No, no love! A man pays for his lady on a date. So i will pay for you!" he says, handing the credit card to the waiter. 

You watch as the waiter strolls to the back of the restaurant. "I wanted to help pay for it!" i said, making Zayn laugh slightly "It's fine beautiful!" he says. "So, i want to know more about you...." he said "Even though i know a lot already...." he says, a grin appears on his face "What do you know about me?" i say emphasizing the 'you'. 

"Well, lets see. You hate your parents because they are never around, you don't see them everyday, sometimes for months on end. Uh.... you are scared of my crew and i, but you are tough, so you pretend to be tough. You also don't have many friends, but you do have a best friend, Sophie" he spoke softly, his finger tracing the mouth of the wine glass with his right hand, his eyes looking into mine, but it was like he was looking into my soul...

I was stunned, how did he know that "Anything else?" i ask, trying not to sound fazed "You have feelings for me, and you often talk about me. You also called me a 'Cold, ruthless, son of a bitch' " he said, a smirks appears on his face "You also called me a 'Bastard' and 'Dick'. Also, you love your Brother, but he is over protective" he said. "How do you know that?" i ask appalled that he knew this, the only way he would have known is if Sophie had told him. I will kill her! 

"Do you remember when i stand over you by your locker, so i memorized your locker combination, and go into it every once in a while. You phone is an easy place to go into!" he chuckled "Your combination to your phone is easier than your lockers combination" he said, i gasp that little- ... "Your a jerk" i say looking down, pouting. "Awe, I’m sorry boo!" he said, his finger traced the words 'I’m sorry' on my hand. I smiled up at him "Its fine.... but that’s all right?" i ask "Yes." he says. 

"Good...." i say, looking outside "Want to tell me anything else?" he asks "What do you want to know?" i ask, i cross my legs as the waiter comes back and hands Zayn his credit card and nods "Have a nice evening you two" he says walking away to the table next to us. Zayn puts his wallet away and stands, holding out his hand for me to take, i take it and stand, tucking in my chair after. 

I feel like a princess, i feel so alive, i wish i could have this moment for life. He leads me outside "Want to take a walk?" he ask, i nod "Sure...." i say unsure if i should trust his or not. He puts his arm around my waist as we walk down the road. The sky is dark, the moonlight falls on us, and the sound of insects chirp "Do you find anyone attractive in school?" he asks, i pursue my lips thinking. 

I realize the most attractive person to me is Zayn. Zayn Malik. The boy who is standing next to me, I can't tell him that. I have to make up a lie. "Uh... no one really!" i lie, he turns his head so his lips are almost touching my ear, "Really?" he whispers, his lips graze my neck and shoulder as we walk towards his car. His hand on the small of my back, where my skin is bare. He softly pushes me against his car "You don't think anyone is attractive?" he asks seductively, our noses touching slightly, our lips inches apart, my hands find their way up his leather jacket, to his collar "Maybe.... someone...." i whisper, i say looking at his lips and up at his eyes.

"Really? Who?" he asks, his lips press against mine, his hands make their way to mine, and he pins my arms to the side of the car, his lips are soft and gentle, but his deep kiss is a bit rough "I've got a dirty mind, I’ve got filthy ways, and I’m dangerous" he says, his eyes meeting mine "Yeah, you are" i say smiling, his brown eyes are poison.

He opens the car door for me, and i slip in, his running around to the other side, he gets in "Question" he says "Yes?" i ask "Why didn't you like me?" he asked starting the car "Because.... one... you were a jerk... two... you were hard do decipher, i couldn't understand you...." you say "No third reason?" he asks, his car engine roaring to a start "Um... Third..." i think "You make me feel different... and i didn't like it at first. But i don't know now..." i say.

He nods "Really.... well..." he says "Question" i ask "Yeah?" he answers "Why did you mess with me... why was i your play toy?" i ask, my eyes wandering to his beautiful face. "Um.... you seemed like an easy target. I mean, you tried so hard for me not to notice you, i mean; i had to have noticed you at one point. You’re long blonde hair, your fit body, and your gorgeous face. You acted so tough, and ruthless. You got my attention when you beat the shit out of that girl... uh... Aryn? I think that’s her name. Yeah.... i wanted to get some reaction out of you. And sense i never got anything out of you- which made me mad, i started doing it more, and worse!" he said, his lips forming a slight smirk. 

"You drove me crazy. You were so irritating, you pissed me off terribly!" i say, he chuckled pulling up into my drive way "Well thank you. You pissed me off just as much." he said turning to face me "Thank you for tonight Zayn!" i say smiling "Of course. You were gorgeous tonight, like always. Want to do it again sometime?" he asks, i nod "Soon..." i smile "Oh, and no one at school should now... am i right?" i ask, knowing he was going to say it "Yeah...." he smiles and leans in, his lips find mine, and he deepens the kiss. He makes me weak and it makes me crazy. 

"Goodnight beautiful" he says waving, i smile and wave "Goodnight- wait... i never answered you... Your the mot attractive to me!" i smirk and shut the door, skipping up my drive way and wave flirtatiously to him, i can see him actually smiling.