Ransom

I felt a blow to my face, and blood poured down my nose, dripping into my mouth, i spit it out onto the floor, gasping for air. I hear laughing and footsteps walking towards me. My head fell i could only see high heeled shoes coming towards me. 

Were have i seen those before? I recognize those heels. She tapped her foot, and put her finger under my chin making me look up at her. Then it hit me. Jackie. I growled "Jackie..." I hissed, for a split second she seemed suprised that i knew her name, she scoffed "Samantha" she hissed back, licking her overly glossy lips. 

She set her foot on top of mine, and slammed her heel into my foot, making me scream in agony. "What? What do you want?" i cried, tears trickling down my face. "Zayn has been cheating on you... for about 2 years.... with me of course. I remember one night, he came over, and was yelling about some blonde girl, 'That bitch' 'Sammy is such a whore. I love making her think she is loved by anyone' and then he grabbed my face, and kissed me. So passonatly" she hissed. 

She seemed to be telling the truth, i dont know what to believe. She walked around me. "He would fuck me so hard the nights he came over, make me scream his name, and he would moan mine back." she snickered, either she was the best liar ever..... or she was telling the truth. She pointed at my legs "Funny thing.... you never told Zayn about your cuts... have you?" she spat, oh god.. she cut deep into my heart, she was evil, oh my god how did she know? "Huh?" she yelled, i jumped "N-no" i stuttered.

She smirked and went to the other end of the room, i saw two men come over to me, lift me up and take off my shorts, leaving me in just my underwear, they went off, leaving the room. I saw red light come on, and stay on. SHe walked over examining my legs. "Hmmm... why do you do it? The bullies? What?" she sneered, as i saw a blade shine in her hands. 

Oh no. No. No. I repeated in my head "BUllies..." i whisper, she pulled my hair back "WHAT?!" she yelled "Bullies!" i repeated, in a angry tone of voice. She took the blade, and slashed my leg, making blood pour from the cut, down my leg. She smirked "Who bullied you?!" she asked, placing the blade agains't my leg. 

"This group of girls... and a few jocks" i said, she slashed my leg again "You missed someone" she hissed, following the blood drip down my leg, tears fell a steady stream down my face as i cry out in pain. "..... I don't i don-" i was cut of by another slash, i screamed "ZAYN BULLIED ME!" i yelled, she stopped and smirked "Good girl" she whispered, tapping my head with the blade, moving around me slowly again. 

I wince in pain. "Did he forget you birthday... an anniversery? a date?" she asked, i shook my head and i felt her slide the blade across my leg. "DID HE ever forget a Birthday, an anniversery or a date?!" she snarled, i nodded "All 3" i gasped, the pain unbareable. SHe smiled and nodded tapping the blade agains't my stomich. 

"Is he amazing in bed? Did he fuck you hard... untill you couldnt scream any more. Did he eat your out? I mean... it wasn't your- i mean you weren't a virgin before... right?" she asked, the ending, very sinical, almost like bitch at school would. "No.... n-no i wasn't" i lied, she ripped my shirt, and slid the knife across my stomich, lightly. I let the tears fall faster "Yes! I was, he didn't eat me out... he didn't... he fucked me hard yes!" i cried, trying to wriggle away. 

She nodded, and smiled, pleased with herself, she walked over to the red light, and turned it off. I heard a large metal door open... and close. No one could save me. I was going to die. For sure. 

******

"Wake up. Bitch" i heard her nasty voice snarl , i jolted awake, looking up to her, she had a bottle in her hand and she grabbed my jaw and opened it, pouring the warm liquid in my mouth. I swollowed, it tasted like Hot Chocolate. "Hot Chocolate. We didn't have anythingelse" she said, as she grabbed a knife again, walking to the red light, and turning it on. She walked over to me and smiled.. evily. 

"Tell me this.... how old was Zayn when you two started dating?" she asked, smirking "20....." i said, "And you?" she asked "17...." i say, she smiled "Thats illegal bitch" she snarled "He rapped you, basically" she said, cutting into my skin, i yelped in agony. "Now... he hit you right?.... did he slap your ass? Call you names? Slam you int lockers? Steal your shit? Mess with your head?" she asked,  i shook my head "No" i lied. 

"I thought you would learn by now" she huffed, and slit across my side. "Do you love him?" she asked, smirking, as she played with the diamond necklace around my neck, i didn't answer her. "Do you?" she asked "Yes" i answer, she ripped the necklace from my neck she read the back, and frowned "Ew... you?" she asked.

She dropped it to the floor, and stepped on it. I screamed out "No! Stop it! Leave me alone! I never did anything to you! You are an insane bitch!"  i yelled, trying to wriggle my way free from the rope around me. She walked up to me and slashed my across the cheek with the knife, i yelled. She punched me in the jaw, and eyes, and nose. When she was done, i was to weak to do anything. I couldn't move. I couldn't breath barley. I cried. And my head hung. I heard her heels clicking away, and the door open and close.

I was alone.

Zayn's POV-

I was with the boys and Jason when i heard the door bell ring. I jumed up running to get it. No one was there but there was a bag with 2 video tapes in it, and a note. I cockeed my head alking inside and putting in the video tapes the first one showed Samantha tied up. We all gasped and Sophie screamed. 

**

We watched both videos, we all were in shock, tears fell softly down Jasons cheeks, as he found out about her scars. I was terrified for her life. Sophie was in the worst condition of all.  "Wait here is a letter" i sniffled, opening it up they nodded. I read over it, and yelled angrily "FUCK" I yelled, 

' Dear Zaynie, 
         Hey babe, it's me Jackie. Aha, i kidnapped your girlfriend, broke her necklace, slit her legs, stomich and face, and beat the living crap out of her after telling her all the crazy shit we did together ;). I'm sorry it has to end this way...... but.... i told you i was going to tell her. She'll be dea way before you find her. Oh,... im watching your every move. You go the the cops... or call them... she will be dead without any hesitation. Oh... and wait... in about 10 seconds... Harrys phone will ring with a blocked number. Answer it.

                Love, Me. xx Bitch. 

My eyes grew dark, and exactly as she said, his phone rang, he answered it and put it on speaker i heard screaming "ZAYN! PLEASE I beg "Screams of pain* owww please stop i beg you. Ow.... ZAYN PLEASE..... *Cries and screams of Pain* PLease, dont get the cops, please come..... owww. Its hurts. Stop-" the phone cut off, and everyone started crying, i looked down at the letter and i saw a PS

'Ps.... i will take out the next closest girl to you... don't know who... lets see... she has blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, she is gorgeous... and fucked Harry. Can we guess who? I guess you'll just have to wait and see. by bitchez Bye" and the note ended, i looked up at Sophie, the color of her skin, drained out of her, her eyes widened, and she gulped, everyone looked at her "Oh... my god" she cried......