Nothing

My fingers brisk his hair, fixing the little pieces and straightening them. I smile, his lips perfect. I want to kiss him so badly. I touch his chest, drawing a heart "I love you" i whisper, touching his nose and his cheek bones. I squeeze his hands and kiss the top of his hand. "Baby Please" i whisper. 

-Flashback- 

Im standing at my locker, im the only one on the hall. I shut my locker and turn around face-to-face with Zayn. "Hey baby" he whispered, pushing me against the locker, softly. He moves back "Jump" he growls, i rest my hands on his shoulders and jump. He catches my tights, my legs wrapping around his torso. He pushes my back against the lockers once more. 

HIs lips attach to mine, moving in perfect sync. He bites my lip softly, tugging on it. "I love you" i whisper between the kisses. "I love you too baby girl" he said, kissing me deeply. His lips go to my neck, and under my ear. I let my head fall back slightly, moaning softly.

"Zayn, we are at school" i whisper, he shrugs "No one is here" he said. "Get out of the hallways. Horndogs" i hear someone say. I look over and see a janitor. Zayn lets me down and he grabs my hand as we walk down the hall, laughing hysterically. 

"Stay with me forever" i say, he looks at me and nods "I will stay with you, no matter what it takes. I love you so much" he says, i smile "I love you too" i say. Smiling. 

-End of flashback- 

I look over at Sophie and Terence, She is talking to him about Zayn and her relationship, and what happened. I smiled softly, looking back down at Zayn. I heard the monitors start beeping loudly and then a few nurses ran in.

I heard one shout "Code blue" he said, Zayns doctor ran in and began to press buttons. I stood up "What the hell is happening?" i ask, he looks at me "He is in cardiac Arrest. He's dying" he says quickly grabbing some needles, as Zayn's body starts to shake. He is having a seizure. I begin to cry. 
"Zayn please" i say, my hand still gripped to his. 

"Get them out of here" a doctor says, i grip Zayns hand harder "No. You can't do this" i cry. Sophie begins to cry trying to move forward. Terence grabs her waist with his forearms and pulls her back out of the room. She starts to yell at him, and he takes her wrists and tells her something and she falls into his chest, his arms wrap around her and kiss her head saying something. 

A doctor is pulling me away "Stop it. I have to stay with him" i say, insisting. He takes my arm and forces me out of the room. "Stay" he says, Sophie walks over and hugs me. 

Everything is in slow motion. I watch as they use defibrillators on his chest, causing his body to ride up. I hug Sophie tightly. "You can't leave me" i whisper, as i watch the docotrs work. After a hour and a half, i see his Doctor come out. His face straight, the other nurses and doctors come out, not looking happy. I look at him 

"Im sorry" he said "HIs lungs collapsed. He is dead ma'am" My heart stops. i can hear Sophie sob. "You fucking killed him. You killed him you asshole" i cried, running into the room and grabbing his hand. "Please Zayn. FUck. Please" i whisper. 

Nothing.