Max

Sams POV

I walked up to the bar, Zayn behind me, his hips pressed lightly again't mine. We sat down at the bar, and ordered drinks. I saw him look towards the door, i followed his gaze, seeing him looking at 5 boys at the door. I looked back to him, his eyes dark, furious, angry, pissed off to say the least. He stood, his lips against my ear he whispered "I'll be back beautiful" he said, kissing under my neck.

I watched as he walked over to them saying a few words, 3 or the 5 boys backed away and ran down the street towards the nicer part of town. Looks like my Badboy is back. The other 2 i recognized. I recognized him, but couldn't identify him. Until....

The familiar boy looks up at me, a smirk spread across his face. His eyes dark and gray. My breath caught in my throat. I looked at the other boy, and gasped, they both had evil smirks playing on their face, not paying one bit of attention to Zayn. The boy put his hand in Zayn's face, causing his lips to stop moving, he and his friend walked up to me. 

"Hey pretty lady" the one boy with Green eyes, dark black hair, and pale skin. Unusual mixture, i must say. I looked into his eyes, i knew who he was at that moment. "You know..." he said, his hand finding the hem of my dress "This dress reminds me of a familiar red one..." he said. 

Zayn walked up "What the hell Max?!" he growled "We are just talking" the boy im assuming is Max said. I rolled my eyes, Maz called the bar tender over and asked for four drinks. One for each of us "Don't worry, it wont Hurt... ill be fast" he said, the evil slurred deep into his voice, i shuvered, remembering the words that night. 

Zayn took Max and the other boy by the back of their jackets, and shoved them outside, i heard some noises, i followed his outside, seeing his punching them, repeatedly, soon only Max was still there. Max whispered something to Zayn, and smirked, before winking at me and walking away. "You chose" he said. 

I looked at Zayn, who gulped "Babe..." he began, i knew this wasn't going to be good. 

~~~~

Im sorry its short, i wasn't sure what to write.